The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

But I do wonder if there are some innocent players that got banned (or even those that are trying to restore order and get banned as well). 

I wouldn't count on it. In one of Red Text's earlier posts he was talking about reviewing chat logs to ban who was spamming. If they were truely trying to restore order, They won't get banned.

But I do wonder if there are some innocent players that got banned (or even those that are trying to restore order and get banned as well). 

YOU ONLY GET BANNED FOR SPAMMING LIKE AN IDIOT!

They are not randomly banning for the love of god people

They log chat, check logs, ban the deserving people

oh god, please lets feel bad for the spamming idiots 

dont want ban dont spam, we will not feel bad for you and DE is in their right

1375634009346.png

I think its more about the red text temper tantrums. Its not befitting of a company whoes profession boils down to delivering content while working under pressure to give off an attitude of "F*** you, I hate you" in the comments it posts in all chat channels. Either give red text privilage to someone who works well under LOTS of pressure, or to someone who is not currently logged in to their warframe client

I wouldn't count on it. In one of Red Text's earlier posts he was talking about reviewing chat logs to ban who was spamming. If they were truely trying to restore order, They won't get banned.

I hope so. I truly hope so. 

Not to say I would hate him, but it would be a bit of a pity if these players are banned. 

I think its more about the red text temper tantrums. Its not befitting of a company whoes profession boils down to delivering content while working under pressure to give off an attitude of "F*** you, I hate you" in the comments it posts in all chat channels. Either give red text privilage to someone who works well under LOTS of pressure, or to someone who is not currently logged in to their warframe client

People deserved what they got, should our lord and savior shown some more kindness, maybe, but those people deserved what they got.

its funny that DE has coddled the nuts of this community far beyond anything any MMO company pretty much ever has yet you wanna defend the idiots spamming region because you dont like how red text worded it? redtext has never been overly professional and has been a huge source of enjoyment for the community that actually follows the rules.

38 mins if DE wants to keep to the date they set and avoid a wall of hate :O

Actually, we're three hours ahead of DE's time zone, believe it or not! SO they've got PLENTY fo time!

EDIT:

Here's something to entertain yourselves watching. Before you ask, yes, it actually does "Draw" the music while it's playing :)

Edited by Mewfan

Red text is hilarious. I think the first bans should have been a sign for everybody to quit being a douchebag.

Also, for anybody waiting patiently, find something to quickly consume an hour. I'm going to 4v4 DoW Apocalypse playing Necrons, that'll be a solid hour. Wish me luck, heretics. Here's hoping that by the time I get back, it's here.