Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Much Alad V, I Want More Sargas Ruk

Kaiser_Suoh

After Gradivus Dilemma Alad V has appeared on many occasions, even in the last event.

But Sargas Ruk has not appeared since Gradivus Dilemma.

2janihi.jpg

Alad V is a very good Boss (i mean in lore), he has many plans and i am sure he will return in the future.

But i think Sargas Ruk needs more attention and more participation in the game. Sargas is a proud and powerfull General who is highly respected.

m7q79f.jpg

Lieutenant Lech Kril and Captain Vor exist too in the Grinner army, but Sargas Ruk is my favorite Grinner Boss and i hope he appears more in the game.

Personally, I even think that his dialogue potential related to Gradivus were a bit wasted in the way he addresses us. It almost sound like he's desperate instead of being proud.

That said, I want more from Ruk as well.

+1 OP

It's not that I'd mind more Ruk, but there are other grineer who could really use some love before he gets a second dose of it.  Tyl Regor, Kela De Tham, Lech Krill - these all need attention more then Ruk.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this too

Edited by CY13ERPUNK

Sorry I'm on a vegan diet, Salad only till further notice.

On a serious point, each event seems to feature a different boss, so I figure that eventually Ruk will get a big plug during an event, and maybe we can get some cool fire based weapons or explosives or mods off of him during it.  Its not so much Salad V obsession as this event was his big plug, and the next event I think will either focus on the new infested updated bosses/enemies, or new lore+bosses for the grineer. 

Hey how about a new boss instead of using the same ones over and over again?

:O

This is a good idea too, i only say Sargas deserves more attention like Alad V had.

You do realize that "we" sided with Sargas Ruk. We can't just get a mission against him. 

I'd actually like to see cooperation with this particular boss, the only one that really acts as a grineer should.)

Good point there. But that "friendship" ends when Gradivus Dilemma ends.

How about a messages or cinematics? anything is fine if Sargas Ruk is there.

Good point there. But that "friendship" ends when Gradivus Dilemma ends.

How about a messages or cinematics? anything is fine if Sargas Ruk is there.

Hopefully the new "lore quests" feature siding with certain characters within grineer/corpus ranks.