Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Proto-Armor Skin

DarkLordX2

"The Excalibur Proto-Armor Skin was available for purchase for 150p. This skin is no longer available for purchase."

Just wondering about this, would be this the same as Excalibur Prime? I mean, i can understand not bringing back something like Excalibur Prime, but this? 
PS: Just my opinion.
PSS: Would be have this be available again?

(I don't know why is people hating this type of post, i was just asking for some Info, is there something bad with this type of post? I don't know. I never said i want Excalibur Prime back, i don't even care about it, i was wondering about the Proto-Armor Skin, if it was going to be available again or not, that's all i wanted to know. Also, i don't want it to be available right now, maybe in the next anniversary, people, please read before posting.)
Edited by DarkLordX2

Sorry, but it was an exclusive limited-time offer for the open-beta anniversary. From what I've read and heard, there are no plans to offer it again.

Besides, it's a cosmetic. It's nowhere near as "serious" of an exclusive like founders gifts.

Sorry, but it was an exclusive limited-time offer for the open-beta anniversary. From what I've read and heard, there are no plans to offer it again.

Besides, it's a cosmetic. It's nowhere near as "serious" of an exclusive like founders gifts.

And there goes all my hope..lol

D:

I think the Nemesis skin would be better on Ash because he with the Locust helmet looks/reminds Nemesis. And yes, I know the Nemisis  is a frame used by a girl BUT, the frame exterior it's a male shape, so... no Nyx proto IMO

Edited by DuRockBR

exclusive should remain exclusive. sorry guys you snooze, you loose.

if it just comes out cheaper later on are DE likely to refund my 150p I traded hard for to compensate me and others like me who worked hard for our limited skin? Just so people who missed out could have it? is that fair?

Edited by (PS4)Draconis1981