Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

The new mission nodes on Mercury are treated as though they are void missions. The player's ship appears in the void after completing one of the missions, and if I recall correctly, the resource drop tables are the same as the void missions (I got control modules at one point).

I'm stuck on the part of the prologue to find Mercury Nav Segment.  There are no waypoints for this.  Many veterans like myself made the Negator prior to the Components Hijack mission and that made the entire thing bug out on us.

Is there a fix to this in the near future?  I'd like very much not to wait till Wednesday for this.

Likely coming today! 

Was playing on Jupiter - Sinai, infested defense. Got to wave 5 but the host crashed resulting in a host migration where I became the host. Mission turned into Interception. Friend joined session. Crashed me at round 2, 74%. Mission turned to defense for him.

Infested mostly piled around consoles but some attacked the cryopod still.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=288438264

COULD NOT SELL A WARFRAME I KEEP GETTING MESSAGE "COULD NOT SELL ITEM AT THIS TIME TRY AGAIN LATER" I'VE BEEN WAITING AND RELOGGING AND STILL COULD NOT SELL THAT DAMN OLD WARFRAME !

I have the same problem i cant selly valkyr at all how do you send a service token

Browsin the menus of the new UI, specially the character information menu such as leaderboards and others like navigation gets you stuck as in, the mouse won't work and esc won't work so you can't click anything or go back you're stuck in a screen and can't do anything at all, you need to reset the game at that point

Another curious bug, while you're in the loading screen where you see the 4 ships and people in your part are loading in, you can hit your mouse and it will shoot what ever you have equiped, you can even hear the background sound from the area you're going to. you can also switch weapon or use melee and you will hear the noise and sounds as if you were controlling your character but you're in the loading screen....you can jump and do everything and will still hear the sound as if controlling character.

Edited by Domaik

I am having an issue with the update where I cannot obtain an egg, This also blocks any alert mission on Eprime not allowing me to collect any rewards from those missions. I have done the egg mission over 10 times now and I am becomming very agrivated. Also when I complete any mission i get a message from both the ship's AI "Ordos" and Lotus saying I have obtained an egg when I have not. I am wondering if there is a way to fix this glitch? I hav relogged and redone the Vor and Jackel missions. No luck so far.