Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Infested Volatile Runner: ALWAYS EXPLODE

after U14:

sometimes skip their "charging" animation and explode immediately (even in SOLO - this is not "lag")

explode AFTER they have received lethal damage (prior to U14 they would die and fall to the ground)

they explode regardless of how far away they are from the objective, players, or sentinels

exploding chargers provide no affinity, while damaging the player, the objective and sentinels

cumulative damage from charger explosions is significantly higher than before U14

several low-level volatile runners can instantly kill a very high level carrier sentinel, despite causing negligible damage to a tenno

[Edit: Volatile Runner, not "charger"]

Edited by Grimtongue

Just a bit more detailed information of what might cause Arcane helmet to not be tradeable. I tried to trade just the helmet and it gave the "Failed to make offer" error. I put in a void key along with the helmet and it allowed me to offer. The other trader, however, could not see the helmet I placed.

This could mean that even though I placed the helmet and could see it in the trading post, it is not truly there to begin with; thus being unable to trade Arcane helmets.

BUG: Also found a bug with Ancients. Sometimes if they are knocked down, they will continue following you while they try to get back up. This probably ties into the bug with Chargers continuing to move while and after being shocked by Arc Traps.

Was Doing Vor`s Prize, got to the part where you are supposed to extract the mercury coordinate, had to log off for a while (so i aborted the mission) and when i went back to the star chart to redo the mission, it will not let me access it. Everything else is working great except the star chart to do missions. So, any comment or help on the matter would be greatly appreciated :)

P.S. I have tried logging in and out multiple times and thought there might be something wrong with my computer in general, so fully cleaned and still the issue remains.

Edited by m0m0pr0ject

Bug: Foundry does not show Derelict Assassinate and Derelict Exterminate BPs for crafting.

I have the blueprints. I can confirm that in my Inventory and in the Market. However, those blueprints do not appear in the Foundry for crafting.

Incidentally, those are the missions I do not have any keys available because I used them all up. Could this bug be tied to the Navigation somehow, since without keys, the missions do not appear there?

just did a alert defense mission with a normal map but was kinda bugged out with the platform moving up and down between some rounds with the core just floating in mid air when the platform was up and all the melee grineer just walked off the edge and it also had to cyropod on the platform

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/45351778381579246/DE65A331D2D91CA5B92898FD31823822884A1B72/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/45351778381583442/EA7B9FC9CA1547FFEE109D1D600B6F5CF0A62D9F/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/45351778381586254/C81B0A1025658AC608D3A96E8982C1FB4AC5FC34/

Possibly reported already, but: during the mirage quest, after making the systems, I receive the correct riddle for finding the chassis from Ordis' in game speech, but Ordis places a message containing the riddle for the blueprint in my inbox instead. Will edit if this affects my progress,

EDIT: Acquired chassis normally.

Edited by Stalker_Grike

I've over 130 hours sunk into Warfame, let's just get that out of the way first. I love the game, but my god, did the newest update really make the game a huge hassle. First of all: as has been discussed in multiple threads, Mirage's quest is terribly thought-out, and resembles the 'free-to-wait' mechanic of dungeon keeper mobile. And no, that isn't an over-exaggeration. Now, one could argue that you can still play the game, however, that wouldn't be the case: thanks to the unhelpful changes with the galaxy map and the streamlining of nodes, it's now impossible to see how many people are taking part in particular missions. This means that you, like me, could go to what used to be a very active Dark Sector node, and find a list of names scrolling under the name of the location. However, the main problem here is that you don't know where the names begin, and where they end, and with the removal of the active player numbers, you may very well not get to join a game. Now this wouldn't be a huge issue if this didn't transcend to every other mission in the game; simply put, I and many other have noticed that you can't join a match anymore, and this began happening prior to the update, but has become worse after it. The ability to 'drop-in' to an active mission has seemingly been disabled or removed, meaning that you need a group of your own to play missions, and if that's the case...are you ever going to change groups if you run the risk of losing your chance to continue playing? 

The knock-on effect is, as I can attest, to simply stop playing. Why bother? If you can't find a squad to play with, if you go to an active node and waste your time looking for a squad, and can't even join already active missions, why play? Essentially, you play the waiting game, hoping that tomorrow, they'll have a new update that'll fix the problems you've been having. But given that the update bug report forum has over 200+ pages, and within second of my posting on my issues, multiple posts had been made, bringing the page total up once again.

You could say that updates are always messy, there are always problems with them, but these aren't issues: they're game-killing, they could've been avoided by limited implementation, but this update wasn't just unpolished; it was far, far from ready. And even then, when we look at everything going wrong and the problems people are having outside of bugs, can anyone really justify such an overhaul that caused the game to be virtually unplayable? Really, outside of Phorid runs, I can't say I've ever taken part in anything that didn't have a chance of dropping and Argon Crystal. Oh, and before I forget, let's talk about the mess that is the Argon Crystal degradation timer, because when you can't get a simple timer right, you've got problems. Basically, yesterday, I had a total of 12 Argon Crystals that I had collected from a total of two days of lucky drops. Now, I hadn't noticed a timer on them initially, but come yesterday, I suddenly seen it: 9 hours, 34 minutes until they were gone. I figured they wouldn't all go, seeing as I got about 3 earlier on that very day, but today, I've none left. At all. I earned one last night to see if it'd stay...it did not. The timer for that many crystals is so poorly implemented that every single one of them is destroyed after the initial timer runs out on the first crystal. That is insane, and a terrible, terrible oversight, given how they drop in Mercury and from Phorid now. It's wasteful and turns farming them into a waste of time, which seems to be what the game is quickly becoming now. I'm not willing to give DE slack for such a poorly thought out update, one that isn't so much 'ambitious' as 'overreaching' and counterproductive.

While doing the Vors Prize Mission where you get the components from the Corpus Snowy outpost, I noticed the following:

I was doing the mission with another. The other one had the mission at the moment, I had already finished it. The mission though, was counting pickups of the caches for both of us, starting from 2/3 for the first one, to 6/3 for the last one.

The extraction point was shown as soon as the other touched the things of the second cache, after that the Lotus always said somthing along of "not bad, but you are not finished" (Even at 6/3).

It didn't seem to do anything bad in the long run, The other completed the mission, and the Quest resumed normally for the person.

Did a Alert Defense Mission a bit ago, with Grineer as enemy. Was using a familiar Defensetileset, but the middle was a platform, that was lowered, and not where the platform was usually. There was an Artifact to be protected there.

After 5 rounds the platform raised. The Artifact though did not raise with it. It showed a Cryopod on top of it after it was up, but it showed no health and wasn't the target of the enemies.

The target remained the Artifact under that platform. Enemies always jumped down to it, and fell in the hole there was and where gone.

Some Things still floated in the air, where they were formerly resting on the platform.

In all the mission functioned normally, but the attacks of the enemies on the artifact were severly hampered.

I would say that part of your problem may just be perspective and your believed need to play with others, I have over 900 hours clocked on warframe and half of that has been solo, I go to the node i want to, if there are people there cool, if not it doesnt matter, i gear out to do stuff solo because I dont like relying on others.

To say this was a poorly thought out update is .......well lets just say its your perspective....all the 100s of changes that were done and the huge amount of change creates the possibility of oversights and things that people didnt think of or we took for granted until it was gone, hence the megathread which already includes the group quantity as a request upon it, but also so many other little things that were missed or need to be fixed.  This was a huge update things can get missed, to say this update was a terrible idea is very pessimistic and not at all appreciative of all the changes that did take place in a positive way, the additions and new stuff we get to play with.

I have been able to join in-progress missions btw, just not where i expected to find anyone lol, and the argon crystals? you lose like 1 a day and you only need like a max of 20? to build all the things that require argon at this point, so its not that big of a deal heck you can easily get 3 in one t3def run and that you can even do solo too lol.  To say any of this is "Game-Breaking" is purely perspective, which I have already pointed out that my perspective is that yours is a bit....skewed....

Kubrow Quest Bug My kubrow growed but quest still says wait for the kubrow's mature 

http://imgur.com/QgDBN2G

This is not a bug, you have to wait for the Kubrow to grow up still. There is the Incubation stage which always takes 2 days unless you rush it. Then there's the pup stage where it can take anywhere from 18-48 hours to actually grow into a full Kubrow. The full grown Kubrow is usually almost as big as a warframe, so that's the easiest way for you to be able to tell.

Just finished the defense alert on Jupiter and a few interesting things happened;

The standard cryo pod spawned inside the artifact we where supposed to be defending (only the artifact had a health bar or any interaction with the Grineer).

The cryo pod had no problem when the platform rose up to the second floor (it started on the base floor) the artifact however simply hovered over the abyss, leading to many a funny Grineer death as they ran to smack it and instead fell into nothingness.

I confirmed that Arc Traps are apparently no longer able to be hurt by melee weapons. My Orthos and my husbands duel Zorens did nothing, we had to shoot them.

I'm hesitant to point this out (because it's been helpful in a few situations) but my Trinity can now heal the pods/artifacts on defense missions. I don't know if this is a bug or not. But I definitely couldn't before this update. I didn't see any changes to that effect in the patch notes so I'm dreading that this is a bug and will be fixed later. It's been so damn helpful.

I haven't had this problem but my husband says that he's having a problem where Warframes will randomly glow for no apparent reason and that my Zephyr will not render correctly in the cut scenes (though my weapons are visible fine).

I was able to find one rather quickly but he's run the mission 30-40 times and has yet to find a Kubrow egg.

Bug: Uranus Nav Segment is supposed to drop from Alad V along with the Saturn Nav Segment, but it doesn't.

This is extremely annoying. I can't progress further in the game at all because all the planets past Uranus require Uranus to unlock. A fix for this would be very appreciated. Until then new players and veterans who didn't unlock all the planets prior to the update will hit a progress block.

Edited by aaron940