[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 14.0.1

DE can we please get a FOV option for our Tenno Ships?  I am blind but NOT that blind.

Thank you DE, AMAZING work and don't let ANYONE tell you different.

• Upvote 1

What about the now eternal loading times that people are now experiencing when they had no problems whatsoever before.

Before U14, took me 10-20 seconds max. Now it's at an average of 2.5 minutes.

Please look into this issue and confirm if it's an issue with U14 or the users.

Hope it isn't too much to ask but could we see the other mk-1 weapons in the market for credits?

• Upvote 1

Hope it isn't too much to ask but could we see the other mk-1 weapons in the market for credits?

Yes eventually, Scott confirmed this on Devstream.

• Upvote 6

Gooood, I don't need to walk over to your office and kick your butts, your working hard enough it seems :)

No fix about Ordis repeating the same thing over and over again after kubrow egg hatches?

• Upvote 1

Thank you!! now to found mirage and my kubrow! i want my little kubrow, the name will be Lotus Jr. (?? XD

all the fixes. DE the effort that's been put behind this is superb, as always. Many thanks to you. I'll go into the game tonight since i waited for the hotfix to be deployed. very much excited. 

again, thank you.

I still don't seem to have a blueprint after completing Vors Prize, checked foundry twice and checked codex entry, uest is logged in the codex as complete :3

Thanks a ton DE all this hard work you guys have put into this update and still going. Thanks so much.

Thanx for the hotfix

• Removed the ability to "moonwalk" while on the Liset, while we wanted to ensure people could travel quickly around their ship, we have replaced the jarring movement with a slide.

finally i can slide on my ship XD

*reporting new bug, on quest codex u can click prev and next quest, but it will make u stuck on codex quest screen

Edited by eruzet
  • Upvote 1

You're over working yourselves, DE/V's! Many thanks for the hotfix :)

Hopefully that caffeine hasn't messed up your resting schedule too much!

Oh, and GET SOME SLEEP, JEEVES.

this hotfix has fixed none of my problems for instance i have gone on every single void mission i have and i still havent gotten one argon crystal you need to fix that right now so i can get my incubator power core

• Upvote 2

Thank you for the fixes, and all the hard work.  However, my dashboard on liset says - "/Lotus/Language/G1Quests/KubrowQuestHint4", and whenever the kubrow quest reminder pops up at the right of the screen it says the same thing.

Edited by FlyTyme
  • Upvote 2

• Fixed issue where you could remain trapped in the Vay Hek boss room.

My friends and I did that yesterday, and I had to ripline out and grab them. :P