Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is My Kubrow Dying Or Something?

SquirmyBurrito

Question

Use a Stabilizer, you have to care for your pets or their abilities (Health and Attack) diminish over time.

It hasn't even been 12 hours and the thing is already degrading. If they're going to have this kind of upkeep I think I might save my self the trouble by just tossing the thing out the airlock.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

Use a Stabilizer, you have to care for your pets or their abilities (Health and Attack) diminish over time.

But you do think the Stabilisers are a tad bit expensive?

After all, while I do understand the use of it, 100,000 credits is quite high. Maybe set it down to between 50,000 to 75,000 for the same quantity?

sighs-   it says 100% more health.. as in double health.   that sort of thing is sure to degrade a decent rate.   if it keeps up when its at normal health (as in not getting a 100% boost to its health)  then its a problem

It hasn't even been 12 hours and the thing is already degrading. If they're going to have this kind of upkeep I think I might save my self the trouble by just tossing the thing out the airlock.

Stasis.

They are credit sinks, what did you expect? a useful companion? silly burrito.

sighs-   it says 100% more health.. as in double health.   that sort of thing is sure to degrade a decent rate.   if it keeps up when its at normal health (as in not getting a 100% boost to its health)  then its a problem

Are you serious? Please tell me your serious.... Tell me your serious, NOW!

Stasis.

Stasis comes with a three hour wait period before it is ready again. I'd rather not have to wait three hours. I'm also not sure whether or not they'll continue to mature if they're put on ice.

They are credit sinks, what did you expect? a useful companion? silly burrito.

Yes >:(

What am I looking at? Why am I laughing?

I spammed E on my Kubrow and he managed to get out of his incubator. Some time later, you press E again and you end up meleeing him and he gets big and sent up in the air bleeding. I tried my best with the screenshots, but it was just going by so fast.

I spammed E on my Kubrow and he managed to get out of his incubator. Some time later, you press E again and you end up meleeing him and he gets big and sent up in the air bleeding. I tried my best with the screenshots, but it was just going by so fast.

I'm going to try this

Kubrows are mini-grineer. They are falling apart just by breathing oxygen.

At least the Grineer are still pretty in my opinion. :P

They don't drool all over the floor in my Liset or bring some nasty space fleas home.

Edited by MeduSalem

Puppies in SPAAAAAAAAAAAACE!

Also, they are basically tamagotchi.  If you are old enough to know what I am talking about then it will all start to make sense.