Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ordis Needs To Go.

GreatBlueOwl

I personally like dialogue he has with the kubrow eggs. 

So did I, the first few times. Hearing it every time I get out of a mission is beginning to really frustrate me.

I think we should have the ability to aquire a functioning AI or repair Ordis, or perhaps simply keep his lines to a minimum. One unique line of dialogue whenever there's a development in the questline is fine, repeating it for the next 2 days while my egg incubates is gonna suck.

I have no problem with Ordis  themself but the repeated dialogue is really driving me up the wall.

So did I, the first few times. Hearing it every time I get out of a mission is beginning to really frustrate me.

I think we should have the ability to aquire a functioning AI or repair Ordis, or perhaps simply keep his lines to a minimum. One unique line of dialogue whenever there's a development in the questline is fine, repeating it for the next 2 days while my egg incubates is gonna suck.

I have no problem with Ordis  themself but the repeated dialogue is really driving me up the wall.

In the future they will be adding new ships(devstream 33) and there will most likely be new AIs to harass you in your space adventures.

This A.I. is out of context. Remember the first time in WF? The sound of Japanese Drums along with hackin' 'n slashin'. Serious stuff from serious players that after every mission sit down in ZaZen for badassery's sake.

Now what? A funny A.I. . Nope. Sorry DE it's a great idea but it must fit the game design of Japanese Zen 'n s**t!

I personally like dialogue he has with the kubrow eggs.

So did I.........the first time.

30+ times later... "ORDIS SHUT THE *BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP* UP BEFORE I RIP YOU OUT OF THE SHIP!"

To be fair, a huge chunk of the playerbase wanted a guide aside from the Lotus. And they wanted a less serious one. We got what we want and now the minority is complaining.

To be fair, A LOT of the Ordis complaints are from the Kubrow Egg quest and hearing it 30, 40, 50+ times it gets OLD fast.

Also, we wanted a less serious one. Some people, however, don't enjoy the snark/attitude he has. I like Snark, but like I said.... hearing the same lines 30+ times, and that taunting over not getting an egg each and every time you failed to get an egg... is very aggravating to say the least.

If the quest wasn't a huge RNG grindwall, then I wouldn't have minded Ordis much at all.

Edited by Xylia

To be fair, a huge chunk of the playerbase wanted a guide aside from the Lotus. And they wanted a less serious one. We got what we want and now the minority is complaining.

All my time in this game I never seen or heard anyone ask for one, where were these people

He and lotus repeating the lines over and over again is a bug.

There are definitely some bugs that need to be worked out with the repetitiveness of some of Ordis' and Lotus' lines in the ship.  Rest assured we will get to them.

Your title should have been "option to toggle ordis off", because personally I rather like him

Personally I would just like Ordis to stop saying the same lines over and over and over... every minute or some 30 seconds. It reminds me of one update where the Lotus wouldn't stop talking at all.

Otherwise Ordis is fine, I find him interesting, gives me a bit of a Portal 2 vibe with Wheatley.

I quite enjoy having Ordis around, if he wouldn't repeat the same lines every time I finish a mission.  I'd personally love to see different cephalons available to install on the ship, ranging from tsundere "Hmph, you're back?  Took you long enough." to the just-for-laughs "OKAERI GOCHISOU-SAMA!"

I'm with the general consensus: he's an amusing addition, but needs to stop repeating the same lines. Kinda ruins their impact.

I did like the little interaction between him & Darvo. Something about his mother being a gymnast?

This A.I. is out of context. Remember the first time in WF? The sound of Japanese Drums along with hackin' 'n slashin'. Serious stuff from serious players that after every mission sit down in ZaZen for badassery's sake.

Now what? A funny A.I. . Nope. Sorry DE it's a great idea but it must fit the game design of Japanese Zen 'n s**t!

Agreed. He's just too out of place. He's a... so so ai, but just doesn't suit warframe.

I'm with the general consensus: he's an amusing addition, but needs to stop repeating the same lines. Kinda ruins their impact.

There are definitely some bugs that need to be worked out with the repetitiveness of some of Ordis' and Lotus' lines in the ship.  Rest assured we will get to them.

While I do like him. he dose need work. repetitive dialog saying the same exact thing over and over every time you get in the ship is a big nono. but it wouldn't surprise me if he got a huge overhaul with tones of new dialog, and better programing.