Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Decreased Mission Xp Reports.

ArgonTheFox

Are u kidding me ?

Of course there is an issue if something changes and is not communicated to the players. Especially not if its such an important thing.
And "patience" has absolutely NOTHING to do with the issue we have at the moment. Of course its a game and the game was fine in our opinion. The game is about variety , getting more frames and buying and trying new stuff.
Changing the "fun" to "work" wont make the game more attractive to some people.
So if you have something to add to the discussion, let it be productive and dont try to call us impatient RoxxoR or better... dont add anything at all.

Question to the people, has anyone seen any confirmation about that xp decrease ?

Are u kidding me ?

Of course there is an issue if something changes and is not communicated to the players. Especially not if its such an important thing.

And "patience" has absolutely NOTHING to do with the issue we have at the moment. Of course its a game and the game was fine in our opinion. The game is about variety , getting more frames and buying and trying new stuff.

Changing the "fun" to "work" wont make the game more attractive to some people.

So if you have something to add to the discussion, let it be productive and dont try to call us impatient RoxxoR or better... dont add anything at all.

Question to the people, has anyone seen any confirmation about that xp decrease ?

From DE? no, nothing but nearly everybody has experienced it

used to go to pluto dark sectors to level weapons, not getting exp like before. the decrease is real but no clue as to why

Nope.

Perfect World Entertainment.

You should look up the news... one or two weeks old... I cannot actually believe that someone doesn't know about it, lol. 

Nothing to do with it? 

Says who? You? Outstanding. Time to cool down than.

Tell me about the next lottery pls..... well PM me about it (I dont want to share with to many people of course ^^)

Edited by Isohexan

Posted something in the bug thread.. I hope you don't mind that I directly quoted your pix Witchhammer :)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/271683-post-hotfix-1408-update-14-issue-megathread/page-12

I have to say though... Thank you OP for noticing that issue even though there is all the fuss about kubrows, UI and stuff.

Well done! 

Edited by Isohexan

I noticed the exp nerf and honestly I dont see anything wrong... i mean, from your arsenal how many weps do you really use? 5? 8? and i bet that all of those are already 30, potatoed and have multiple forma on. Now consider that after MR8 you get absolutely nothing.. why keep leveling? not for MR, maybe yo expand your arsenal? well in that case just equip the wep and run missions normally, it will end up being lvl30 and you wont even notice.

ps: If you arent mr8 yet or dont have a stable arsenal, forget everything i said. Only in that case i agree that the exp nerf is a real problem.

Before U14, I could get a weapon from 1 to 30 in 2 hours, maximum. However, since U14, ive noticed the xp I gain per mission has been massively reduced. To the point where ive been leveling the same weapon for upwards of 6 hours, and its not even level 20.

I won't go on, because im absolutely furious, words literally cannot describe how angry I am. Just the thought of the amount of time ive literally wasted because of this xp nerf is enraging.

Going to have to agree.

And why doesn't leveling a weapon for Forma count towards Mastery?

Just to add my two cents here, the Xp nerf is a bit drastic, and I can attest that I earning about 1/4  of the XP gain I had previously experienced.    Fairly annoying, especially when trying to level some of the "Less than Stellar" weapons in the game.  

not to be insulting but i think your post is a little... short for it to be noticed

Your absolutely right manub !

Posted something in the bug thread.. I hope you don't mind that I directly quoted your pix Witchhammer :)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/271683-post-hotfix-1408-update-14-issue-megathread/page-12

I have to say though... Thank you OP for noticing that issue even though there is all the fuss about kubrows, UI and stuff.

Well done! 

Thank you very much Isohexan !

If anyone can offer screenshots(thank you Witchhammer) of this decreased mission XP issue with a detailed report of their findings it would be greatly appreciated!

*Edited title for clarity. 

Thanks for looking into it Megan, much appreciated !

ill provide more Screenshots when baby is sleeping :)

You sure recognized that this is not about not being able to level a weapon to 30 ?

im still able to lvl a rifle up to 30, you guys just need to figure out where to lvl, at the dark sectors, but still thats taken atleast 3 50 min survivals

I noticed the exp nerf and honestly I dont see anything wrong... i mean, from your arsenal how many weps do you really use? 5? 8? and i bet that all of those are already 30, potatoed and have multiple forma on. Now consider that after MR8 you get absolutely nothing.. why keep leveling? not for MR, maybe yo expand your arsenal? well in that case just equip the wep and run missions normally, it will end up being lvl30 and you wont even notice.

ps: If you arent mr8 yet or dont have a stable arsenal, forget everything i said. Only in that case i agree that the exp nerf is a real problem.

No its not , its especially a problem AFTER reaching MR8.

im MR 12 atm and i love to level new weapons i didnt tested before to see how they play. Thats why i have different Weapons on different frames. Sometimes i even buy them, so for me IT IS a problem thats completely not tied to the MR !

The argument that there's no real content after Rank 8 is pointless and stupid. Some people (like me) got tired of grinding for mods and prime parts, so we try to level up our mastery ranks, because it's less dependent on RNG. Because trying out new stuff is FUN. It's a great diversity.

However, the XP nerf took away the fun. DE added more than a hundred weapons in the game, and I like to use them. Try them out, and then throw them away to get another one.

The argument that there is no content after Rank 8 points out that after getting Boltor Prime, Angstrum and Dragon Nikana (I prefer it's style over the Dakra Prime) I should just simply stop playing. There's no point. We can't enjoy the game, because all other weapons are useless, we don't need anything else, because we already have the best, anything else they add is pointless. And that we should spend our gaming time in T4 Void Survival 60min+ games only.

This is not true. We Mastery farmers find FUN in maxing out weapons. We enjoy it. But they took away most of the fun, because of the sheer time it takes to max out a weapon.

Now, from you people I do not expect a good response to this. What I expect is "Get over it", "Patience lol mastery farmer A******", etc. Because you simply cannot come up with anything that justifies the XP farm, or why it would be more fun.

Edited by S3EK3R

Dark Sectors in Particular. Not at home now, will post pics later. Can attest that I did two similar things.

1. 5 waves on sechura with Penta + Angstrum. Only used Penta. Angstrum gained ~70 EXP

2. One Sedna Invasion Run. Only used Penta. Angstrum gained several hundred EXP

Seems to me a huge nerf in EXP for Infested, alongside a huge buff to infested, making it undesirable to even touch Infested defense or EXP.