Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Decreased Mission Xp Reports.

ArgonTheFox

Yea I have the affinity booster and I feel like I'm getting the XP of NOT having it. I feel bad for people who don't have it because it must be near impossible to level stuff now.

I have had the affinity booster running for 2 days now and I ventured into the forum to see if others were having similar problems with the XP etc as there is a noticeable difference compared to all other boosters I have had.

But I cant be bothered with screenshots or even to ask for a rollback on my boosters start time... I'll just put it down to a waste of 40 plat.

Oh for the love of.

Are you that angry that you have to play a bit more to level up your weapon?

And then people complain that they get bored with nothing to do after leveling up everything.

I'm actually pretty annoyed that the time of my mates, who themselves don't have much time to play, is getting wasted like this. I happily farm Sechura with them with me being the 4-spammer so they rack up shared affinity, but then I get bored.

It's less of being lazy and more of being OCD. I can't stand having things in my inventory that arent level 30, so when I get a bunch of new stuff I literally have to grind it all to 30. (Otherwise I go crazy, Its like a itchy feeling.) And now its so slow that all I've been doing the past couple days is leveling gear.

Before U14 I was getting all three weapons which were in the mid 20s around half a level from five waves of sechura.

Now only the Rifle gets that if its the only thing equip 

Note that infested eximuses on Sechura used to give ~2.5-3k XP a pop prior to U14 and now they give 1.5k. So that was nerfed, but honestly, I think we all saw that coming. It was wonderful (6k XP a pop with an affinity booster? Yes please), but I understand why they axed it.

Also it seems like on Sechura they reduced the number of eximus spawns in general. I used to get multiple ones per wave, now I don't.

We get ridiculous Toxic, Healers, and Disruptors instead of Eximus units. And a hell of a lot of them. For all their trouble they ought to be worth more than the old Eximus units. They're practically worse than the Shock + Energy Sap, Leech, and all the other less annoying auras.

I have noticed this too, I even have an Affinity Booster from Prime Access and it would usually take me one survival to get from 0-30. But now, it takes a lot of time, I am getting hardly any XP, and it seems like I am getting less than the normal XP levels. 

Its especially annoying because now in ODD or any mission I would normally use for XP by wave 20 there's like 2-3 Leech Eximus at a time making it nearly impossible to proceed since you cant use any of your warframe abilities. So you cant even go longer for more XP because of the fact that your stuck with just the weapons your trying to level in the first place. (Personal complaint, sorry lol)

Going to have to agree.

And why doesn't leveling a weapon for Forma count towards Mastery?

So you buy more weapons, that's why...

Also, every single player would be running around with one, or more of the following: Paris Prime, Boar Prime, Boltor Prime, Latron Prime, Lex Prime, Penta, Dual Ichor, Synapse, Phage, Ogris, Amprex, and/or Marelok. Those weapons would be monopolized because they are extremely powerful - this would make for an exceedingly boorish game - and the best advertisement for new weaponry is when you see other players using those weapons. 

This is tied with the spawn decrease on Survivals (own experience, barely hitting 15-20 mins, sometimes WITH a Nekros in the team), and from what Im reading a decrease also in spawns on Defense.

Ive been running Interceptions (much wider range of exp share, distance wise, and a constant spawning of Eximus units), more precisely on Mars. With an affinity booster, after a total of 4-5 waves, my Kubrow was gaining 90k exp + 120k bonus exp. So more or less 45 + 60k without a booster.

Yesterday did a 3 wave interception, left with around 30k + 45k bonus exp on my Kubrow (without a booster now).

In general it might be the lack of a huge number of enemies spawning the real "xp nerf". Less enemies means you get bored quicker, or run out of O2 quicker. Going higher means higher leveled enemies and more XP.

Dunno if this helps, or if a DE staff member will read it, but please, start making defense and survival really mean surviving and defending, atm its more of a "here comes another mini wave, boom, done."

Edited by Hybridon