Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Outside Ship View "loading Screen", Copying Destiny? Bad Idea

CY13ERPUNK

ok b4 i get into the critiques, lemme just say: the new fly-by intro sequence where our liset(s) zoom into the planet/ship ARE GREAT, SUPER GLAD TO HAVE THESE BACK, and neat touch with the extra lisets for more cell members

BUT

the loading screen, =[, epic sadface, srsly DE? srsly? rly? you couldn't do something better than this?

i get it, Destiny has a "ship flying" loading screen, but why are you not trying to make yourself stand out from them instead of being so similar? 

I got a great idea, BRING BACK THE DIORAMAS, even better, mix-and-match the dioramas with all the old/current update splash screens (ember prime, nekros, the void, hydroid, mirage, etc), this way the loading screens are: A - easier to load up still images or the diorama, B - cool visuals vs just a stagnant view of my ship's rear-end, C - great homages to past artistic/visuals from Warframe

ok thats my 2 cents

Destiny, with $500million, and Peter Dinklage, still managed screwed up their ai-computer voice.   Warframe, got it right first time (with Ordis).  Enough said :)

Destiny, with $500million is console only... Warframe is cross-platform.... also enough said.

Edited by Samuels