Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What You Guys Think About New Pvp On Dark Sector?

Shafilp

(if you dont know Romula - Venus already open)

that was fun but still unbalance and LAG ..... also some newbie ( dont want to used 'noob' ) are rage after some op frame kill him and quit the game but he was host ...... i got host migration all the time i try to play and got new laggy host.

It is as fun as the people who playing it are. If you are playing against mature players who decide to use a not OP weapon, it is fun.

I think it's quite dumb to limit yourself in pvp.. Who would not want to do the best damage possible?

Unbalanced as hell. I really ask myself if they even tried..

Seeing as this new mode JUST now became available, how about giving them just a little bit longer to fix the unbalancing issues? Because according to the general consensus, the mode itself is very fun.

Dunno what you guys mean by OP seems like every weapon kills you nearly instantly anyway and that melee is also incredibly strong. It is very fun from the couple rounds I played but I wish mods came online faster or we knew how the system worked. I got all my melee weapon mods right away and nothing for my guns which made the end of the round impossible because the only way to hurt the core is shooting it. 

I think they should tweak it so you get more mods faster and they come online in a way that makes sense. Definitely needs refining but it is fun. 

They need to just give us our gear, this horrid, "You get things as you progress", COMPLETELY ruins it because as soon as 1 team gets and advantage, they cannot be stopped.

Plus, we have no powers for 50% of the game, and that basically means no one will use utility frames like loki because he is a squish fest until u get invis, and ive never even been able to get that because of the horrid dis-advantage of being a squishy loki in the start

DE plz fix now

Seeing as this new mode JUST now became available, how about giving them just a little bit longer to fix the unbalancing issues? Because according to the general consensus, the mode itself is very fun.

Fun but unbalanced as hell.And don't give me that ''Oh it just came out'' excuse they test things before releasing them no?

Fun but unbalanced as hell.And don't give me that ''Oh it just came out'' excuse they test things before releasing them no?

Yes they test it in house, but guess what? Things fall threw the cracks. Name a developer that has had every single problem fixed 100% before they've debuted their game or game update.

Let's also keep in mind that a large player base able to test many different configurations - both graphically wise, balancing-wise, and overall problem-wise will prooooooobably find far more problems than the much smaller test team will.

Mine was buggy as hell, it was showing that i was getting copies of mods i had equipped, like maxed serration or narrow minded popping up on my screen. And after we won i didn't get any kind of end of mission screen or rewards

The mods appear on your screen as you unlock them during combat. 

The end missions screen is a known bug. 

Even Space Confederation won't be able to keep Pluto with a new unbalanced PvP system on Dark Sectors. I suppose you'll lose tax-free zones so soon. I hope DE will fix it and make it more balanced.
P.S: We will do everything that we can

Edited by WilliamShakespear

Yes they test it in house, but guess what? Things fall threw the cracks. Name a developer that has had every single problem fixed 100% before they've debuted their game or game update.

Let's also keep in mind that a large player base able to test many different configurations - both graphically wise, balancing-wise, and overall problem-wise will prooooooobably find far more problems than the much smaller test team will.

Pretty much every good game released to console was bug free before internet connectivity became common in the console market.

Edited by Moomabo

Pretty much every good game released to console was bug free before internet connectivity became common in the console market.

Um..no....Not exactly.

And keep in mind the main keyword in your post: Console. These games didn't exactly have to be configured for many different types of systems like PC games were. And many games were published with incredibly overpowered or underused items or weapons - we just don't realize these imbalances are wrong at the time because the game is "officially released" and sitting in our consoles of choice. Like for instance, I don't think Halo 1's pistol was supposed to be that powerful in the beginning. It practically eclipsed quite a few of the other weapons. I don't know how it is now since I'm not really into Halo, but it sure as hell was powerful back in the ol' Xbox days.

Edit: here's another example for us RPG fans. Final Fantasy 1. There was a small strip of landmass in a totally random place that let you fight hard enemies with each step. You could literally sit there and farm like crazy experience and gil and overlevel yourself completely. I wouldn't say it was a game breaking glitch nor an exploit, since you actually had to win the battles, but it sure did make most of the game easier (And that game...was hard as hell.)

Edited by SoulEchelon

To DE:

That mode is IMPOSSIBLE for occupants...

I am Rodator, one of the Administrators of Black Sun Alliance... I would think that is a joke. We throw away all our efforts. Challengers host the conflict, if they loss, they unplug their ethernet cable, and we have an invalid mission.

One challenger mission = We suffer 1 % of damage on our Rail. One occupant mission = Nothing.

And the battlepay? Why we put battlepay? 

Tenno, you have 12 hours to win 100 times and destroy all our efforts.

We are scapegoats and we don't like it.