Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It Possible To Remove Dark Sectors Or Disable?

Buutterss

If you don't participate in them why should you care if they are there either way?

Just because I don't involve my self in something doesn't mean I feel like it should dissapear for me.

Just disregard them like you would with anything else?

Does their existence offend you or something?

Edited by StinkyPygmy

They wouldn't do that for everyone, but I don't see the harm in having a "Toggle Dark Sectors" option. I'd like to see one for Conclaves too, I participate in neither.

Why would you have an option to toggle on and off Conclaves if they are completely optional? XD

I read something like this before.. I wish they'd have some toggle or disable option. The notifications are annoying. And to me it'd just look a little neater without all of the dark sector nodes since I'll never go to them.

For some reason, you think that Dark Sectors run on their own special servers apart from the rest of the game.

I am here to inform you that this is not the case.

Either you misunderstood him or you're just not making sense.

He means if the DDoS's are for Dark Sector advantages, having them completely removed would then therefore also remove the reason for those DDoS's.

Edited by Vitras

Seriously, once they get any clue, any leads as to who may have done it, permaban the entire guild.

Also make a warning announcement telling that this will happen so if they know or suspect anything suspicious they should leave their guild ASAP, if they want to keep their acc.

You know I'm no tinfoil hat wearer, but it would be interesting to see what happened with the DDOS attacks if the dark sectors went away. 

Edit: I mean just to see if it had any impact at all. 

Edited by DeccanTraps

For some reason, you think that Dark Sectors run on their own special servers apart from the rest of the game.

I am here to inform you that this is not the case.

You say that and it's not like they didn't prevent conflicts with dark sectors before we got U14.

I don't think they will despite all that. This isn't like a scheduled maintenance. They can't plan when the server will/ not be up.