Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.1.1

[DE]Rebecca

I heard a lot of ppl wanted to get rid of their unwanted Kubrows, how about adding an option to "release them back to the wild" 

Idk if any1 had this idea but it would be cool.

or just roll down the space window and jettison them to live among the stars

Edited by Proud_Caveowner

i missed the update where we could rename the planets i actually wanted to try my hand at that. i think it be cool to rename stuff like guns swords secondarys. It would really put a new limit on customization. Think of it like this there's a name of it in the market. Then their is the augmented name of the version of the weapon with your mod load out.

i missed the update where we could rename the planets i actually wanted to try my hand at that. i think it be cool to rename stuff like guns swords secondarys. It would really put a new limit on customization. Think of it like this there's a name of it in the market. Then their is the augmented name of the version of the weapon with your mod load out.

I would totally call every weapon i own:

Vaporizer

The deleter

Or

Look what i got shiny bling bling in your face B****

Edited by sp33chle55

DERebecca ,

Pls bring back the ability to view each squad members loadouts.

so we know who is properly loaded out for a mission.

It seems I can not view this any longer or im doing something wrong.

You can still do that. In the menu where you accept missions, if you hover over the name of a Tenno, his/her box expands and you can see his/her loadout. It even comes with the levels of the things in question now.

Anyone noticed that the MOD fusion is bugged as hell?

the fusion system does not take the "reduced cost" via polarizing into question when fussing.

Example.. I have 1 available point, the current mod installed is 6 points. I should be able to upgrade up until 8 points (aka 4 points with forma). yet the program lets you upgrade to 7 points, but at 8 it warns you its impossible to fuse and that you need to uninstall.

so i was doing some vault runs and i had my hobbled dragon key on still and when i got back to my ship i still had the speed debuff on even when i unequipped the key, it went away when i relogged but that happening means that the keys still affect you inside the ship so if you could fix this it'd be greatly appreciated.