The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Can Understand It's Rare But...seriously?

DarkLordX2

1) the stance isn't the rarest if it's hard to get Gleaming Talon from Leech Osprey. 2) The reason why it's hard to get Crimson Dervish is because people are trying to look for it. Mods don't come your way the way you want it. 3) A price like that is honestly ridiculously as well. I remember when I first got Crimson Dervish for the first time. I didn't even bother to look for the stance, but it came to me. Most of the stance and mods that I wasn't looking for just came to me by random. That guy was surely thrown at the wall when he was born.

Do i have to explain?

Damn, trying to rake you over the coals lol.

Seriously though. I would have just replied with a reasonable range 100p-150p.

That would have been the proper thing to do rather than goading him about his insane initial pricing.

I don't understand how people are unwilling to work with you if your initial price is too low or high. I hate it especially since I don't keep up on the economy. Just cite a better price that works for you and go from there.

1) the stance isn't the rarest if it's hard to get Gleaming Talon from Leech Osprey. 2) The reason why it's hard to get Crimson Dervish is because people are trying to look for it. Mods don't come your way the way you want it. 3) A price like that is honestly ridiculously as well. I remember when I first got Crimson Dervish for the first time. I didn't even bother to look for the stance, but it came to me. Most of the stance and mods that I wasn't looking for just came to me by random. That guy was surely thrown at the wall when he was born.

I agree with point 2 completely. I was leveling frames on apollodorus mercury and all of the sudden it dropped from a bombard I killed. I thought it was a fusion core at first because it didnt even register in my head that bombards dropped it until I picked up the mod.

Heh, My story was rather good with Crimson Dervish.

One night I was like "I'm gonna transmute a F*** Ton!" After some S*** uncommons and commons I got a Gleaming Talon, the glaive stance.

"F**k yeah! Let's keep going" Transmuted ANOTHER Gleaming Talon. Then went onto trade and offered to trade it for a Crimson Dervish. No plat, no mess with negotiating. Just two stances from useless rares

Moral of the story: IF YOU HAVE EXTRA RARES AND CREDITS. TRANSMUTE. THE OUTCOME IS IN RNGESUS' HANDS

Edit: Derp, dident looked at the picture good enough.

find a place where you see alot of bombards, get a nekros, you'll be better off in survivals, you should get one sooner or later, alternatly, you can always transmute rare mods/abilities and hopefully get lucky.

Edited by BloodHungryKitten

just run ODA, its just uncommon, you should have it after a few runs.

would have farm it for you but i dont really want to craft ODA keys or fight that boss again, i am however not sure what count as objective completion, but the mod only drop from one of the heads in phase 1 of the fight, so if you dont get it befor the second phase, it is worth to see if you keep your key when quitting.

OP is talking about Crimson Dervish I believe.  Not Eleventh Storm.