The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help Me Please! >:(

Yubarei_Takaeda

Question

25 answers to this question

You must install the power in the frame in the Arsenal at the back of your ship, and you have to have enough energy to cast the power.

Some abilities require you 'target' an enemy by holding the crosshair over them as you cast.

I'm going to just assume you had the similar "WTF" moment I had.

Check your key binds, if you use custom controls they might have changed for some reason.

Or if your like me, you forget to change the settings on your @$$ kicking mouse with multiple buttons, because you were playing a different game.

It happens so often to me I can't help but roll my eyes each time

Edit: Typos.

Edited by Shuuro

Thank you all for replay >:) ! I was able to use Warframe Power in the tutorial now as for a time i have been not able to use Warframe power. Pull, Shield Polarize ect. The power all tenno start with as base. now i make my new Warframe NYX! (WOOTS) an i have no Warframe power ability in her ether?all button is in right places. Do i need support team help? thank you all! ;(!~...,~!=);

(Rikku)

how to post screenshot in topics? I tryed to copy paste an it did not work! *sigh*  ;(+>...,<=);

i still have no power ingame after i get full 150 energy. i think tutorial is the root of problem.

(Rikku)

to topick use imgur http://imgur.com/ and copy the bbcode from it

we would request your in mission ss and your warframe mod layout

Edited by Cracken

1. F6 for a screenshot

2. the screenshot is most likely located in Pictures folder in your Windows (if you are using that OS)

3. open imgur.com in your browser and drag and drop the screenshot on that site

4. Start upload, wait for it

5. On the right side you'll see multiple links, copy paste the one with %7Boption%7D (message and forum boards)

6. Copy the link here

You need to have enough mod capacity in order to install them on your Warframe. To equip abilities select them from the mod list and drag and drop on = polarity (so that it costs less). Once in game press 1-4 on your keyboard (if you are using keyboard and didn't change keybinds) in order to activate desired power IF you have enough energy for it.

Also, some powers require a target to use it such as Mind control.

Edited by Cerberus_Sokol

how to post screenshot in topics? I tryed to copy paste an it did not work! *sigh*  ;(+>...,<=);

i still have no power ingame after i get full 150 energy. i think tutorial is the root of problem.

(Rikku)

Stop thinking about everything else for a second and answer this question:

Do you know how to equip mods on your warframe and have you equipped the ability mods?

Go to you ship's ARSENAL.

5ed11ae9c691c15a585c4c1665d6d7b5.png

Click UPGRADE your Warframe

cc1fb3e5e2bc2f57e2802ecd8b543c26.png

Drag the ABILITY mods to those 4 slots I have marked with red rectangles. The ability mods for Nyx are Mind Control, Physic Bolts, Chaos and Absorb. Mag's ability mods are Pull, Shield Polarize, Bullet Attractor and Crush

639fec96813b1977586778638780e86e.png

Moved to "Players helping Players", are you able to check if you have enough Mod Capacity to install the powers? All but the first require energy capacity to install. 

Nice work on the new player experience.

Edited by PeanutMonster

In the tutorial mission you have access to some powers because Lotus overloads your warframe. After that no powers until you complete the missions to unlock the sections of the ship that give you the mods section in the UI.

It's very confusing IMO. You have some powers and then none. You are back from being a power casting warframe to a mere space marine with guns. My suggestion would be to auto install the initial Warframe mod and let them use it for the first fee

Missions.

I've played on PS4 for a while and tried out U14 on my PC just to check it out and I spent a good 15-20 mins tried to figure out where mods where only to finally guess that I need another ship section. Maybe if I listened closer I would have found out sooner as I bet it's mentioned in the Lotus or Ordis dialog but I'd expect a lot of new players to miss that too.

Didn't Vor's Ascaris prevent Warframe powers being used or something? Yubarei said that he had just completed the tutorial.

You get access to mods in like the 2nd mission after the tutorial. The upgrade button isn't visible after the tutorial until you unlock the mods section of the ship. Why give the player access to sections of the ship first they don't need first like the store? LOL It's beyond me.

Edited by (PS4)SUZOOKUS_MAXIMUS

You get access to mods in like the 2nd mission after the tutorial. The upgrade button isn't visible after the tutorial until you unlock the mods section of the ship. Why give the player access to sections of the ship first they don't need first like the store? LOL It's beyond me.

they want newbies access to the store because they're hoping that they'd panic buy something with platinum before knowing crafting and such...

;(+>...,<=);

;(!~...,~!=);

;(^...,*=);/

Completely off topic, but what the hell are these supposed to be? If they're ASCII smilies I'm not seeing it.

OT; if its installed, you have energy, and it still doesn't work, the only thing I can think of is Bullet Attractor requires an active target. But that wouldn't affect Pull or SPolarize, so sounds like a ticket.