Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

At least Mirage has a exotic alien ness to the design. This is clearly a vegas stage magician turned into post-human warrior. I mean, its a excellent and awesome interpretation of a stage magician turned into a biomechanical power armoured suit but i just don't get sorcerer from it or wizard. He looks like a joke that's gone too far.

I dont think Mirage looks anything like a alien, shes complete Harlequin 

I hate top hats, wont touch that frame

where is DE going with this, it started with ninjas and warriors and now, clowns, magicians and pirates....

That's your problem. :P

Tho really, it is about the warframes and not ninjas. It is only really Ash and Loki that are ninjas. Excalibur who they raise to the skies is just a brute force hack and slash warframe.

lol, people trying to tell DE they're losing it, in the same thread that others are praising DE. Seems like some people have an agenda. If there are people that like where DE is going, who are you to tell them otherwise? Warframe is for the players, not the few players.

I flew to the end of the teaser site and this happened

M1O0CuTl.png

I think there's still room for one or two more teasers between that and today's video though so it might be next week rather than tomorrow.  I wonder how it will squeeze in with Haloween activities...

PS:  I didn't actually fly there.  I dragged the scroll bar to the bottom.

PPS: That didn't happen when I messed with the scroll bar yesterday.

Edited by Katinka

I went from squeeing internally at the new frame to squeeing externally when I saw that announcement.

It's a shame this thread is past 88 pages.

I hope we get some sweet wizard hat alternates for Limbo. Dark Magician hat, anyone?Dark_magician_by_cloud_ff7.jpg

i'm sorry but that design is just...

cant stop laughing at it oh lord.

The new frames are less and less associated with ninjas.

We need endgame, not bad ideas that make it into the game.

I think we left the realm of ninjas a log time ago. Also, lots of players are excied for this update, as it is adding a lot of new content, which should keep new and old players busy for a while.

Edited by xRufus7x