The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

Archwing looks solid

The syndicates look intriguing

Limbo - aside from the abilities mentioned in Devstream - is just plain LIMP

Honestly, all this hype over what should have been a truly remarkable character is baffling

Consider:

1. The Void is where the Tenno derived their superhuman powers

2. The Orokin were puzzled and fearful of The Void

3. We know next to nothing about The Void

And yet we have a character that supposedly manipulates The Void and is little more than a Las Vegas act?

Wow!

What low expectations this community has for real Science Fiction ...

PS:  Don't be surprised that "BirdLifters" turn out to be pigeons flapping out of Limbo's topper when he bows to his audience

Edited by ElHefe

The salt has arrived, along with the assumptions.

I'm guessing that the update will be today, due to the disaster in the past of releasing an update on a Friday.

I am also against it being next week, just like you, for the same reasons, yet you assume and try to attack me.

"Based on?" by itself was such a lazy and innately cynical and rude response that I felt compelled to assume.  I was wrong that you though it was next week.  The salt however, arrived with you.

What low expectations this community has for real Science Fiction ...

No franchise should be super-serial all the time. Show me one that is and I'll show you a boring one (hint, it's the same one!)

What do you even count as "real" Sci-fi?

Edited by ValhaHazred

Ninjas are stealthy. Excalibur is not stealthy.

How about Volt?

Mag?

Rhino????

Ember?

Trinity?

Nah, not really a stealthy game.

Funniest part is how we got a frame that is basically a slow and loud tank that we got early on, but then when we get a magician, people are suddenly complaining that the new frame isn't ninja enough.

Yea, hard to be more ninja than rhino. :P

At least those listed frames have a combatish look to them. They're something you'd 100% expect to see in a scifi shooter. This new frame... not so much. It just looks immensely out of place.