Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

A new robotic faction to the game? :D we have robots in corpus but not an entire robot race :D it will be amazing.!!

THE HYPE IS REAL!

- Maybe the Sentients...? - Looked like Grineer space pods attacking a corpus ship at first but I'm not really certain since they looked more like drones and the ship they came from was a very Dark Evil Stalker looking ship.

Just a guess.

Pretty much...  but...

i_aint_even_mad_gif.gif

Haha, that dog doesn't look remotely like "I AINT EVEN MAD," looks like, "Uh, please don't hit me."

Rewards are given after the stream ends.And since DE is at Germany right now it's gonna take a while till they respond...I guess. Congratulations on your win btw!

I seriously doubt their ~170 employees are all at Gamescon. There are plenty of people at home base to deal with that, I'm sure. Just being slow as per normal operating procedure. :)

Well, that could be how it plays, but I suspect the the ArchWing supports the Warframe.

If we get something that supports the Warframe, seems like we should be able to get something that attaches to the Warframe that gives us worry-free life support on survival too though or just run around survival with flappy wings attached to us.

I really really hope this is added as an actual god honest game play mechanic, and not treated as a side mission to bring out hype. This does look incredible but I Really really want this to have real practical applications, I want this to be an amazing aspect, possibly part of all mission types, not just a specific marker on a map with X: Archwing Mission.

Gimmicks are gimmicks, please make this real.

I missed everything.  Can someone point me to a recap

More diverse infested enemies

Underwater Tenno

Build-a-Dog Workshop

Polar tileset

Different survival missions for planetary surfaces (no more turning off the atmosphere)

Some more Stance stuff

And last but not least:

MOBILE SUIT WARFRAME: ENCOUNTERS IN SPACE