The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

He brings up a very good point. They've turned off the Life Support, so I'll just sprout my archwings and get tons of items.

I would assume there will be a lore explanation. Notice Excal had to jump from the ship before he could get into the Arcwing, maybe they can't use it safely in enclosed areas or something. 

Edited by vaugahn

Seems improbable, looking at the thing, it looks like it doesn't have anything of the likes considering how big the life support is in the missions.

"That thing can't have Tenno-tech life support, because the standard LS pack used for Corpus, Grineer, and Infested looks huge ... after it falls on the floor."

Yeah, ok. Makes perfect sense to you, I suppose.

"That thing can't have Tenno-tech life support, because the standard LS pack used for Corpus, Grineer, and Infested looks huge ... after it falls on the floor."

Yeah, ok. Makes perfect sense to you, I suppose.

If it was like that, then every enemy would drop life support. And look how little those things add to your percentage.

Space gills: Converts Dark Matter into Oxygen.

Dark Matter is best Oxygen.

Terrible joke aside, the Archwing is giving me some Dead Space 2 vibes (If you know what I'm talking about, good for you). I really hope to see some interesting gameplay brought in with its release, which will probably come with a lore based explanation to breathing in space. Until then, I'll just deal with the Corpus somehow pumping the air off a planet with a habitable atmosphere.

Seems improbable, looking at the thing, it looks like it doesn't have anything of the likes considering how big the life support is in the missions.

Because the life support in missions are made to envelope the whole map in breathable air...not just 2 lungs on a warframe, which would require a much...MUCH smaller device.

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

SPACE BATTLEEE

SURPRISE ATTACKS!!!!!!! ORDIS RUN WITH MY KUBROW GO!!! SAVE URSELVS!!!!!!!!!

UNLESS MY KUBROW HAS AN ARCHWING TOOO LOL NO

THE HYPE IS REAWWWLLLLL11!!

*barfs*

Edited by Ritchel