Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

I wonder how that will function if you get paired with players that do not have an archwing. They've said you need a quest for it. Sooo, the guys that did not do the quest will just die with the corpus ship? Or they'll just restrict content for players that do not own an archwing?

Docking.

The first hind about archwing where in the lore of mag prime in the codex and thats how long they are on it.

This is true, but they could have written that lore and then thought "Hey, we could make gameplay out of that!" Not saying they did but they could have and we would be none the wiser. As for the OP, Yeah, it does feel oddly close. Strangely close. Kinda unsettling if you ask me. 

I think, therefore I am wasting time at uni.

And that it kinda does feel rushed, especially with my take on the Operation Gate Crash event. Let's hope they don't sacrifice rigor of development for meeting arbitrary deadlines.

Edit: oh yah, definitely the plans for big things have been in the works for a while now by all accounts, but to me, Operation Gate Crash hinted at a disconnect between plans for development, and progress on development.

Edited by Vastaren

Honestly, I may just be driving myself to delusion out of that archwing craving, but it does feel really close, especially with all those grineer voice transition we're intercepting, taking about it.

Realistically, I say mid October, my gut says much sooner.

it would also make sense if U15 was this week, think about it

1.they have been working on archwing since they added mag prime's lore.

2.in the event gate crash the grineer are trying to get the arch wings and destroy them beforethe lotus finds them, this would be a great way to lead up to U15.

it would also make sense if U15 was this week, think about it

1.they have been working on archwing since they added mag prime's lore.

2.in the event gate crash the grineer are trying to get the arch wings and destroy them beforethe lotus finds them, this would be a great way to lead up to U15.

Both of those doesn't necessarily mean it's this week, which i doubt it isn't, but "soon"

But like Dev said, we had our event leading up to Archwing which ins going on right now. Then again, that doesn't even show how we obtain archwing.