Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

U15 is going to be after a prime time or dev stream. Every major update their is a event that gets updated every day. So everyone hype for the next prime time for a possible event link! 

Update 15 features:

Air lunges

Bird lifters

New frame

New enemies

New constimization

New boss

Balancing

heavy melee weapon buff

Dagger buffs

More buffs and nerfs to various weapons and frames

Excal, and Nekros changes (possibly other frames as well)

Tell me if i forgot one.

Edited by Feallike

I have 2 questions....

- why hasnt this been pinned in the 1st page of the forums like other update megathreads?

- is there a teaser site for U15 like previous sites for U14 and U13? if so we need to filter through the interwebs and find it!

Probably because we don't have an ETA, and the last hype threads that got pinned were pinned after the teaser site(s) went live.

The thread is so long already (mainly because U15 announcement was quite some time ago) that chances are a new one will have to be made in order to contain the hype.

Weird things start happening to the forums when a thread reaches critical mass, which happens around the 300-page mark or so.

Like, really weird things.

I have 2 questions....

- why hasnt this been pinned in the 1st page of the forums like other update megathreads?

- is there a teaser site for U15 like previous sites for U14 and U13? if so we need to filter through the interwebs and find it!

Probably because we don't have an ETA, and the last hype threads that got pinned were pinned after the teaser site(s) went live.

The thread is so long already (mainly because U15 announcement was quite some time ago) that chances are a new one will have to be made in order to contain the hype.

Weird things start happening to the forums when a thread reaches critical mass, which happens around the 300-page mark or so.

The thread of "DE was bought by PWE" that was a NIGHTMARE.

Some people are speculating that U15 will also have HUBs, maybe not at 15.0, but maybe at 15.5..... any idea on how those will work with so many players? I still want to see the Exposed Colony that Lotus keeps talking about when we go kill Ruk.

Edited by Kao-Snake

I don't know about archwing. Like I don't know anything. The recent devstream did not tell us much about it and all the questions I had before I have now.

-Is it a mission type that has progression like if theres an entirely archwing planet or system?

-Is it going to be an incorperated mission type on existing planets?

-Will they require their own mods, as with sentinels and kubrows? Additionally doesn't that go against recent statements about not going the direction of additional grind? 

-Will there be an archwing event?

The same kinda goes for focus.

I don't know about archwing. Like I don't know anything. The recent devstream did not tell us much about it and all the questions I had before I have now.

-Is it a mission type that has progression like if theres an entirely archwing planet or system?

-Is it going to be an incorperated mission type on existing planets?

-Will they require their own mods, as with sentinels and kubrows? Additionally doesn't that go against recent statements about not going the direction of additional grind? 

-Will there be an archwing event?

The same kinda goes for focus.

I will number each questions.

1 & 2 : In the devstream 37, it was discussed a lot more. You can go watch it. The mission type will basically start as corpus mission and then the fomorians will attack the corpus ship. Then you'll go out space and dothedo.

3. It was mentioned that there will be completely new skill sets with new weapons just for archwings. I do not think there will be separate set of mods though.

4. Most likely yes. There's been a rumor that the new warframe will come with U15, but can't be 100% sure on the event coming though.

oh ok that makes sense. Thanks for the reasoning.

i dont think that anyone has thought about this about the archwing missions....

the invasion and destruction of the corpus ship that you are on is not accounted for in-game. the lotus begins to tell you that "somethings not right." and stuff like that, meaning that she had no prior knowledge of the imminent destruction of the ship and the need for an archwing. So my question is does the mission select tell you beforehand that the mission you are about to begin will become an archwing mission, or is it a completely random occurrence?(if my question even makes any sense)

Edited by themarksman10109

Letter i think it would be a nice addition to the thread to add a context paragraph with known features coming to U15 and Possible features.

Known: 

Heavy Melee buff

Dagger Buff

Archwings

Frame buffs and changes

New enemies

New weapons

New frame

General Bugs and fixes

Cryotech mission type

Caches

2 unkown mission types that DE confirmed to come with archwing update! (HYPE, these missions are going to mainly use archwings)

Unkown and possible

HUBS

Juggernaut ( Basicly a infested Miniboss)

J3 Golem

The ice tileset (no pun intended, seriously do not take this as a pun.... I am serious if i see a post talking about how i put ice i will report them for spam)

Excalibure buff

Nekros Buff

UI changes

Air Lunges (coptering 3.0)

(please comment if i am forgetting anything)

Edited by Feallike

Well, you were close in your thoughts. Depending on your POV of Loki. LOL.

All loki's are secretly just stalkers sent to make the game harder.

Oops, forgot this was the birdlifter thread.........WHOOOOO archwing!.....yep, that's better. 

Lots of stuff for this update, archwing, a few reworks. Also, sigils, can't forget those, those'll be awesome. And if we get hubs I can't wait to find out what the void trader does.

Edited by ra9una

Obligatory posting in this specific update's hype thread because HOLY FU5RU6YLKUGJHYTYKYJHYDJ6KTG SH*T GIANT AND CUSTOMIZEABLE GUNS MECHANICAL WINGS AND F*CKING FREE ROAMING WITH THEM IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

*Hypes madly all over the game*