Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

Considering the amount of stuff they are mashing into U15 besides Archwing (including the test hubs for us to play around in) I would not be surprised if we do not see it till the end of the month.

Which by then would be a nice time to take a break from Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel which releases on the 14th.

Considering the amount of stuff they are mashing into U15 besides Archwing (including the test hubs for us to play around in) I would not be surprised if we do not see it till the end of the month.

Which by then would be a nice time to take a break from Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel which releases on the 14th.

Yeah that pretty much what I am doing playing other games until DE desides to kick archwing out the front door and I suggest others do the same unless you are still enjoying warframe

So, U15 is going to make Warframe bigger, in content, and in Enemy size.... 

We have....

The Greneer War ships (i don't know their official name, DON"T HATE ME!)

maxresdefault.jpg

We have J3 Golem.

b9IgZmP.jpg

Just for clarification, Tenno are as big as his heel, and DE says he might literally be THE LEVEL. (he is as big as the level itself)

And Finally the JUGGERNAUT:

GybRtcW.png

Sorry couldn't find a picture of the DE's Juggernaut, so i had to use the Fan Concept that inspired the Creature. ;-; (please post a picture of it, if you can find it)

So can we officially name U15 Update of the giants? This is a Giant update, Literally.

well so far so good we are getting a devstream tomorrow so though I doubt it will be THE RELEASE OF THE CELESTIAL 15 where the hype train will explode and we can all fly while we all sing " I believe I can fly" and the sun shall smile upon us as we rush fomorian ships BUT what is confirmed is that we will get more info about it more things to look forward too..... and more reasons to hype.

DE you clever people hyping and hyping until we hype no more and on that note the new frame might be announced and maybe a certain release date for a certain pair of wings? (fingers crossed)

hype page?, oh you mean that website that shows the things that are comping out like in tiny screens like the U14 ship did?, yeah I asked about that ages ago

Yup, that's what I meant.

Ah, I hoped they would announce it in prime time ... like they did last time.

Well... maybe that means 2 more weeks :P

maybe tuesday for u15, normally it goes that way when there is a devstream on friday

i wish the whole team more then good luck, strength and stressrelease as best it can be :-)

and im not bad about if the release will come later whenever its ready ... and i hope for a quest for getting archwing

i was always with plat or the dojo-labors when it comes to new things

i would appreciate a quest for archwing because this time i would really like enjoy to work/play for instead of buying it ))

Edited by RVNN3R

I guess Im just the only one that isn't stoked about archwing.  That could change, I could become stupidly excited like some of you but for me...it seems all of our hard work on our weapons and what not are for nothing when our offensive abilities and capabilities change when you are in archwing form.  Maybe Im wrong, maybe you keep your current weapon loadout and what not... Someone please correct me.  But so far, while it seems "cool", a bit annoyed that the loadouts Ive spent a lot of time on are null and void when playing archwing.

I guess Im just the only one that isn't stoked about archwing. That could change, I could become stupidly excited like some of you but for me...it seems all of our hard work on our weapons and what not are for nothing when our offensive abilities and capabilities change when you are in archwing form. Maybe Im wrong, maybe you keep your current weapon loadout and what not... Someone please correct me. But so far, while it seems "cool", a bit annoyed that the loadouts Ive spent a lot of time on are null and void when playing archwing.

Totally understand what your saying, but Archwing allows us to use entirely new weapons for a new combat form. It changes the playing field of sorts, and it makes sense. Doesn't matter how OP someone's Boltor Prime is, it still wouldn't do any good against these Fomorians. And I think that's the jist of it.

Granted I'm bummed out I can't use my Quanta in space (SPACE LAZERS), but in generally excited to see the arsenal DE starts delivering for Archwing. On one of the devstreamns, Steve teased a Warhammer while showcasing PBR that was specifically for Archwing. That just seems awesome right there. But only time will tell.

On another note, I hope there is an Archwing Prime :3 that way I can totally match the codex entry for my mag prime

Edited by (PS4)Hollow118

I'm probably going to close this thread so that a new one can be made before/during/after today's devstream. 

It seems like there's going to be a LOT of stuff covered, and that U15 has *way* more than just Archwing, so a proper U15 Hype Thread will likely be in order.

I'm probably going to close this thread so that a new one can be made before/during/after today's devstream. 

It seems like there's going to be a LOT of stuff covered, and that U15 has *way* more than just Archwing, so a proper U15 Hype Thread will likely be in order.

NO!

e39.png

NO!

e39.png

:T

As it stands, this thread is more or less about Archwing. And we're probably going to hear stuff about Proxy War today as well in the devstream, probably get to see Silverbones's juggernaut, and lots of other things (maybe a sneak peek at the next Warframe?).

:T

As it stands, this thread is more or less about Archwing. And we're probably going to hear stuff about Proxy War today as well in the devstream, probably get to see Silverbones's juggernaut, and lots of other things (maybe a sneak peek at the next Warframe?).

Well, my veto stays until end of Devstream then. ;)

Cleaner thread might be better if we get proper U15 info today.