Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

The more I see people complain about the name, the more I hope it is Limbo.

What disturbs me most about that video is the realisation that someone somewhere thought it would be a good idea to promote Venus razors by getting young women in shorts to spread their legs and bend over backwards as far as they can.

Oh and another thing , I hope there's some kind of mastery rank lock , at least lvl 2 or 3 to get an archwing.

New players should undestand how the main game works before attacking the space battles imo

Agreed.

And with how expansive this update is, there's the risk of overwhelming new players (and possibly older players too).

Agreed.

And with how expansive this update is, there's the risk of overwhelming new players (and possibly older players too).

Although this probably isn't the right place for this kind of discussion, I feel this was a problem the Kubrows faced with U14. There was no lock (as far as I am aware) and thus people that were not ready for them were able to get them.

Wait so there's gonna be 2 archwings at launch?

Oodanata and the demolition one shown in the stream by sheldon?

well that's dissapointing for 1 specific reason: if the frame you chosse has litterally no effect whatsoever on archwing gameplay , that meas threre's gonna be like 2 options.......let's wait and see how archwing mods work but i'm getting a bit skeptcal on gameplay diversity.

Wait so there's gonna be 2 archwings at launch?

Oodanata and the demolition one shown in the stream by sheldon?

well that's dissapointing for 1 specific reason: if the frame you chosse has litterally no effect whatsoever on archwing gameplay , that meas threre's gonna be like 2 options.......let's wait and see how archwing mods work but i'm getting a bit skeptcal on gameplay diversity.

They've said that there may be a limited amount upon release, and that they'll add more as time goes on. Archwing, like pretty much everything else, isn't going to be finished on release.

Did anyone else get that snake mini-game when you play the trailer for archwings?

i'm not sure how to launch it but i guess that it's grate prime's input.

Edit: 0GM1OFt.jpg

got it by randomly pressing arrows during the trailer

Edited by Drejzer