Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

2 quests guaranteed out of the gate - Archwing and Limbo. I'm guessing it'll be Limbo that we see today, and Syndicates tomorrow, then either Ice Planet tileset Wednesday or U15 (if Ice Planet then U15 is Thursday - which could make sense since bigger updates don't go live until later it seems. Alot of effort goes into it so I can understand).

Site updated .

May I present 

Onorix

heavy archwing axe apparently

I'm reaaly REealy hoping that we get a space laser Nikana . wouldn't make sense but f*ck it nothing in this game makes any sense= rule of cool

Edited by Deidaku

oh god... wat am I reading????

[u15 MEGATHREAD] ARCHWING (TEASER SITE LIVE!) - just read the thread title.

And the BIG REVEAL that Vor dumped the Grineer Sisters for a more... up-to-date female DNA source material, and they demoted him from Admiral to Captain out of spite, those silly jealous two. How unsportly of them, some women just can't stand losing a man to another.

And the BIG REVEAL that Vor dumped the Grineer Sisters for a more... up-to-date female DNA source material, and they demoted him from Admiral to Captain out of spite, those silly jealous two. How unsportly of them, some women just can't stand losing a man to another.

lol...

I think that i gave you horrible idea, that is funny as hell.