Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

[u15 MEGATHREAD] ARCHWING (TEASER SITE LIVE!) - just read the thread title.

And the BIG REVEAL that Vor dumped the Grineer Sisters for a more... up-to-date female DNA source material, and they demoted him from Admiral to Captain out of spite, those silly jealous two. How unsportly of them, some women just can't stand losing a man to another.

I was referring to that horror story you're coming up with >_<

I was referring to that horror story you're coming up with >_<

Just wait for Update<BRLBRLBRL> (as Sheldon said). 

Vor is amassing power in the Void and will eventually regenerate completely, and remember that HE IS *THE ORIGINAL EXCALIBUR* (and break free of the Grineer indoctrination).

TENNO, PREPARE FOR THE RISE OF EXCALIBUR VOR!

Our new leader will arrive, SOON.

Edited by BrazilianJoe

I was bored before, so...

If going to: https://www.warframe.com/archwing/

You can press spacebar to jump forward, 3 presses to the first video, 3 to the second, 4 to the third. 

There is currently 9 spacebar presses left, this leads me to believe that U15 is to be released in 3 or 4 days depending on if they release it when we reach the end or the day after.

Otherwise it is between 1-10 days.

So I think Thursday or Friday! :D

Updates are usually on Fridays, if not very early Saturday morning depending where you are. Not so lucky for me being in their same timezone, it was like 2AM in the morning when they launched Update 14 :/

I was bored before, so...

If going to: https://www.warframe.com/archwing/

You can press spacebar to jump forward, 3 presses to the first video, 3 to the second, 4 to the third. 

There is currently 9 spacebar presses left, this leads me to believe that U15 is to be released in 3 or 4 days depending on if they release it when we reach the end or the day after.

Otherwise it is between 1-10 days.

So I think Thursday or Friday! :D

So when I started this game it reminded me somewhat of Eve online, but with the player leaving his spaceship and being on the ground. Now were going back into space and flying in space, next its going to be us actually flying in our ships to the planets instead of clicking on the planet..ETA to mars 24 hours. But still excited

Edited by (XB1)FataLAtrr4ction

next its going to be us actually flying in our ships to the planets instead of clicking on the planet..ETA to mars 24 hours.

Doubtful. I could see ship-flying as happening sometime in the far future, but travelling timewalls between planets... I do not.

goddammit i want the warframe preview! limboooo

You could say the preview... *puts on shades*

Is in limbo.

I'm  very hyped for, New throwing weapon, New sword and board, archwings, next warframe, other weapons we don't know about,syndicates, Excalibur rework, aerial melee attacks, New shiny textures, J3 GOLEM's return, tyl regor's rework, and fomorains, return of the ice tile set on Europa, colored dojos,stacking rewards in defense, New grineer gacking game,and WYRMIUS,so yes I'm VERY HYPED, hopefully we will get U15 this week so the pain can stop!!!!!!11

EDIT: proof that another sword and board is coming!

Edited by BoomToon43

My first major thought is I'll probably be avoiding the forums for a couple weeks after U15 hits.

why is that

I'm  very hyped for, New throwing weapon, New sword and board, archwings, next warframe, other weapons we don't know about,syndicates, Excalibur rework, aerial melee attacks, New shiny textures, J3 GOLEM's return, tyl regor's rework, and fomorains, return of the ice tile set on Europa, colored dojos,endless defense, New grineer gacking game,and WYRMIUS,so yes I'm VERY HYPED, hopefully we will get U15 after this week so the pain can stop!!!!!!11

EDIT: proof that another sword and board is coming!

omfg i didnt even notice that, i want a new sword and board :D

Edited by GlasgowSMILE853

I love Archwings, I love Proxy Wars, I love the new aerial melee attacks, I love that Derf Anyo will soon here, I love the upcoming water lab belonging to Tyl Regor, I love the new everyone always has all of the ability rules, I love the new player hubs, I love the new dojo coloring abilities. I just want to keep the three polarities that I put on my Vauban when it's all done. That's the only thing I ask from all of this, as otherwise everything seems great.

Edited by Clovis15

My first major thought is I'll probably be avoiding the forums for a couple weeks after U15 hits

yea about 45% is gonna be negative feedback, another 45% is gonna be bugs 5% good feed back and 5% of what normally goes on at the fourms, so yea i gonna take a fourm break for about 2 or 3 weeks also

1. Restrict the trade of ranked mods and prime parts using the mastery system

2. Increase switch to melee speed & switch weapon speed

3. Nekros

4. Progression

5. Warframe Evolution

6. Enemy Evolution instead of endless scaling

7. Parry system needs work

8. Inappropriate melee weapon speeds

9. Awkward combos and too few combos

10. Damage 2.0 Collateral

11. Useless mods

12. Dark Sectors riddled with glitches, unbalance, and lacks incentives

13. Shotguns

14. Ammo Eaters

15. Survival Spawn Mechanics

16. Dodge Movement, and Verticality

17. Puzzles and Investigation

I'm hoping for changes for any 5 from this list.

Edited by Seanjuju