The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

I dont care about Intensify flood, real problem will be "Where is the update?" and "Is update here yet?" spammers.

WHERE IS THE UPDATE, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR LIKE A WEEK. I TOOK THIS WEEK OFF SO I COULD PLAY U15 *takes a hit from inhaler*. DE IS REALLY DISAPPOINTING ME. IF THIS UPDATE ISN'T OUT BY FRIDAY, I'M NEVER PUTTING MONEY IN TO THIS GAME AGAIN. ALSO, PARTNERSHIP WITH PWE? GREAT, NOW WARFRAME IS GONNA BE TOTES P2W. GG DE *takes another hit from inhaler*.

In all seriousness though, it is kinda fun to examine all of the stupid posts flying around. Get a good week of sensible chuckles. 

Sensible-Chuckle-Reaction-Gif.gif

The countdown has begun. Teasers are released everyday. We will soon arrive at the hype train's final destination. What will be waiting for us? Archwing! Ability slots 2.0, Syndicates and a new frame. I for one am very excited for the new frame. Lets get some guesses going shall we?

What do you all think of the top hat idea? I'm a little worried but it reminds me of the Mad Hatter or something, I'm sure DE will make it believable. Then there is the new textures/rendering. The devs talked about it maybe having this new feature. Then there is the damage manager playability. I can't wait see this ability Steve described as this Wghshhhhh orb thing.

What else do you expect for the new frame?

hey dont have a name situated for him. "limbo" is what they decided to call him by during the dev stream so not to confuse everyone

LIMBO! LIMBO! LIMBO! LIMBO! LIMBO!

LIMBO! LIMBO! LIMBO! LIMBO! LIMBO!

LIMBO! LIMBO! LIMBO! Ect.! Ect.! Ect.!

Ect.! Ect.! Ect.! Ect.! Ect.! Ect.! Ect.! Ect.!

I like the concept but the idea of having a warframe with a hat is not really my idea of space ninja... but hey i'll reserve my final judgement for after his release.

Who knows if it won't turn out to be my new fave!?

Second mention I've seen of a hat, but where does this come from? Did they show am image I missed? I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THIS HAT!

Remember when they kept calling the frame "Necro" and kept insisting it was only a temporary placeholder name, and then he's released and it's now "Nekros"

I wouldn't be surprised if this guys name was just "Limboh"

In the devstream, either Sheldon or Steve say "Just named him" after calling him Limbo.

Then Steve repeats "I want to call him Limbo".