Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wow De Seriously Breeding Grounds Is Rigged And A Joke.

(PSN)LegionOfZoom1410

Question

Providing it's the same as the PC version, the more you do the event the harder the enemies become and the more points you get. Consider your 'stench level' your difficulty rating.

If you're in a group, the points are averaged between all members. Ergo, the fastest way to complete the event is to do it solo, but that way will also be harder because the Infested foes will level up considerably.

Edited by LoopStricken

Most stupidest event ever I'm stuck at 6 points and can't seem to get past it I've tried solo and with others and nadda..

What and how do I get more points someone needs to explain an easy way to get points as I cannot 4 the life of me get past it..Please help thx

did you bother to read up on the event at http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Operation_Breeding_Grounds

Keep running it, it seems like the score is stuck but then it will jump

It does not increase with every run.. goes more like 7, 7, 7, 10, 10, 18, 18, etc

Seem to recall some of it is RNG as to what Hive things spawn.

Running with PUGS can slow you down, either run together in a group that all starts with roughly the same "stink", or run solo.

Man... Considering how much heat is generated from people wanting the Ps4 updates I'd assume more of them would keep up with the PC version... I spose we only ever see the bad ones.

Onto something constructive.

The score should increase after a few runs and only if successful. It also depends on the team performance and the types of hives. If the difficulty is too much then don't bother with the rest of it, it gets harder, much harder.

Or change frame. Saryn+1100Hp+Antitoxin+Maxed Miasima is fairly easy. Rhino or frost could also work.

R30 weapons of any form modded correctly should work as well.

Edited by BritishBob

Just be happy that you're lucky enough that your version most likely wont lead you to believe that you can score infinitely (only to have a whole 3 days grinding reverted back to first day scores). They fixed that now :).

But more on topic - Like said previously, the more you run the more points you get. When I first started out it didn't make sense either, as friends were getting different numbers than I was. Sometimes it's confusing, especially if you go from running solo to with a group or vice versa. Just keep grinding. The only number that really matters is the "stink value" that goes up in your profile.

As most others stated, it's not the event. No matter what you do, it helps to read first and understand the mission and objective. Release notes, bug fixes, gameplay, whatever. It's an event designed to test your resolve. Run the event either solo or with a group, but once you start, stay with the same frame, loadout and squad. Points are cumulative and increase as you continue to develop a stink on your frame and the group. Be patient, the points will increase. Blaming DE doesn't help your cause. Run the event over and over, it might take a couple hours but you will see improvement.

It took me 25 solo runs to aquire the Prova Vandal. Your total points will increase for each time thus increasing the difficulty. There is also a randomness of which hives you get that affects how many points you get. The ones that seem to give a best score is: Frozen, Gas and Magnetic.

So check your total score in your Profile under Breeding Grounds and see how high your "stench" is to get a indication of where your at.

I had:

6 points up to the total of 24.

10 point up to the total of 84.

18 point up to the total of 156

33 points up to the total of 255

35 point up to the total of 312

38 point up to the total of 385

45 point up to the total of 520

50 was reached at 570 points

Only irritating because you're trying to slick the event with Loki, which is a bad idea on a couple of levels.

Lets get it up front: the event isn't easy if you're stupid. Don't be That Guy.

The downside of the event is it's a lot easier if you solo it--if you can. It's best played with a dedicated group start to finish, but if you don't have that it's best to go it alone. Trying it with PuGs will be a exercise in frustration, since you won't know their stench level (and they'll lie about it), and you can't afford to carry many weak links, due to the enemy scaling.

If you're going to solo it, you need control, durability (you ADD kiddies won't be rushing this one), and good damage output. Control is most important. That will generally mean Rhino, Nyx, Zephyr, Valkyr and possibly Saryn. Because of all the toxic clouds you'll be dealing with, a high effective health or invulnerability is a must.

I ran the event alternating Valkyr and Saryn initially. That worked, but it was just easier to use Nyx and watch your step around poison. So I did the bulk of the event as Nyx. I tried a couple of PuG runs, but saying that experience was bad would be an exercise in epic understatement. Randoms just can't be trusted to do this right and you can't afford too many runs without positive improvement.

Either run it with your clan in a dedicated group or go it alone.