Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stop Saying Event Easy

kingston229

Everyone who's saying this mission is easy also have extremely powerful weapons at their disposal even with the conclave limiter.

I made sure I ran with PuGs through my missions, and while there were obvious veterans using their extremely powerful abilities/weapons, there were enough lower level players that were constantly getting downed and were in need of help. You all need to seriously think outside the box. Many of these events aren't supposed to be tailored to high levels like us. They're tailored to the general public - people who may have not played thousands of hours already and accumulated enough mods/weapons/potatos/formas to easily overcome every obstacle.

Everyone who's saying this mission is easy also have extremely powerful weapons at their disposal even with the conclave limiter.

I made sure I ran with PuGs through my missions, and while there were obvious veterans using their extremely powerful abilities/weapons, there were enough lower level players that were constantly getting downed and were in need of help. You all need to seriously think outside the box. Many of these events aren't supposed to be tailored to high levels like us. They're tailored to the general public - people who may have not played thousands of hours already and accumulated enough mods/weapons/potatos/formas to easily overcome every obstacle.

main reason for this was to make a "hard" event. they failed badly. you fail to remember. there are TONS of players with all the gear in game all the X forma weapons they want. we NEED something to keep us coming back to this game. some kind of challenge.

That's the thing though, on every PUG I did (I'm rank 4), there was 1 or 2 vets who were doing pretty much all the killing, and I just tagged along.  In one way this was quite good, as it got the event "over with" quicker for me, so in that sense your point is moot.  A newbie's going to get "carried" in these things willy-nilly.

On the other hand, the Conclave limiting, while a good idea in principle, still wasn't levelling the playing field much and allowing me to get a few kills in.  My best percentage in these PUGs was like 16% or something.  And I did manage to kill one Hyena on my own.  Huzzah!  So yeah, it would have been kind of nice to be able to do the event with a like bunch of newbies and take our time.  But when does that ever happen in Warframe? :)

main reason for this was to make a "hard" event. they failed badly. you fail to remember. there are TONS of players with all the gear in game all the X forma weapons they want. we NEED something to keep us coming back to this game. some kind of challenge.

So to hell with everyone who doesn't have a max ranked 5 forma'd weapon/frame, is what you're saying? And who said making a "hard event" was the main reason for this one? Seeing as this is going to be something that happens periodically in the game from now on, I doubt they actually wanted it to be extremely hard, so your logic totally fails there.

So to hell with everyone who doesn't have a max ranked 5 forma'd weapon/frame, is what you're saying? And who said making a "hard event" was the main reason for this one? Seeing as this is going to be something that happens periodically in the game from now on, I doubt they actually wanted it to be extremely hard, so your logic totally fails there.

so to hell with all those players that been here from day one? is that what you are saying?