Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stop Saying Event Easy

kingston229

I just equipped my rhino prime that i got recently out of the foundry (unranked warframe) and I just equipped Rifle amp aura + Iron skin + Vigor

As my rhino went up leveling up I had to unequip - vigor -Rifle Amp Aura

At the end of the event i could only bring my rhino with 1 mod equipped and only my boltor prime super modded (find the build below)

http://goo.gl/hsiINj

Thank god I was team up with some supportive randoms so they would heal+charge energy while I dps those nasty hyena pack

But I don't think I could have soloed the whole event

I wonder what sort of criteria people are using to declare this "easy". That they managed to finish it quickly? I don't think it was meant to take a long time. That, and the rewards aren't super duper, just a credit booster and a fancy badge. I soloed it with just my Rhino and Amphis in just under 3 hours, and I only had to revive once. There were a few times when I was getting gangbanged by a room full of Moas and multiple Hyenas and I had to pull back a room or two to let my shields recharge before I dived back in again. Sure, I finished it without any kind of real trouble, but I'd say it was definitely more of a challenge than the usual sort of alert where I'm sweeping through a map to get the goodies at the end.

TL,DR - GG, more tactical alerts plz DE.

No, and good job not reading everything I posted.

I did read it. when you set limits on what you can take into a mission. you do not have to be a rocket scientist to figure out whom ever set the limits is attempting to make it more difficult for you.

so once again. what i said is correct. this was meant to be more difficult than normal. but for me and many veterans this wasn't even close to difficult. 

so to hell with all those players that been here from day one? is that what you are saying?

We shouldn't balance content against endgame scaling. AFAIK the highest we're supposed to scale is to around level 60. We should be focusing balance into that range, not into infinite content, because infinite content will never be balanced.

Everyone who's saying this mission is easy also have extremely powerful weapons at their disposal even with the conclave limiter.

I made sure I ran with PuGs through my missions, and while there were obvious veterans using their extremely powerful abilities/weapons, there were enough lower level players that were constantly getting downed and were in need of help. You all need to seriously think outside the box. Many of these events aren't supposed to be tailored to high levels like us. They're tailored to the general public - people who may have not played thousands of hours already and accumulated enough mods/weapons/potatos/formas to easily overcome every obstacle.

You also need to get out of box , theire are tons of players that are hight rank , or have powerfull weapon.

Also those "PuGs" was joigned by veteran player's ,that event was not hard quite complaining , the only thing you had to do is avoid the fire from Hyena , you know if the 700 Conclave limit was not theire it would be even more easy , wait 700? in second part it's 500 .

You do realizer that we was already more than half powered in first part? and even more in second? PuG's need to adapt or die , even myself sometime failed as Loki (p) , you know what do the PuGs? one was handling Hyena away as much he can , eventually suicide , the other was ressurecting me because they already know that once I'm back up I'll clean up stuff , and all that withouth need to communicate not a single word , order to squad.

Also for PuG's it's remain cool to be hard , it will remain a challenge for them ,for the rest of vet , probably oh theire was an event that how i got this badge...(you know what i mean)

Event was easy imo.

Even at 500 it's possible to bring some really powerful setups.

I used heal spam trinity and AKlexs in pugs; the later modded right makes quick work of hyenas heh.

Oh and ^ isn't normally thought of as a powerful combo lol!

Now if there was a third level of say 200, that would make things really interesting.

Edited by fizbit

On my second supposedly the harder run, I ran around with a naked (no mods) Excal, a fully modded dragon nikana and lex prime. It was easy.

Though to be fair these alerts will probably get harder depending on the planet they appear on.

Edited by Postal_pat

I considered the event to be an interesting challenge and change of pace but I feel the target should have been lower or the average score per mission should have been higher.  In my clan there is a feeling of never wanting to fight robots again because that was just too much back to back.  But as I say, it was an interesting challenge to have to put some more thought into the builds being used and how to make the most out of your collection of mods, frames and weapons without being able to rely on Forma letting you bend the rules.

So to hell with everyone who doesn't have a max ranked 5 forma'd weapon/frame, is what you're saying? And who said making a "hard event" was the main reason for this one? Seeing as this is going to be something that happens periodically in the game from now on, I doubt they actually wanted it to be extremely hard, so your logic totally fails there.

You don't need 5 forma in anything for this event.  I had one in my frame and two in my primary.  Secondary and melee were fresh Mk-1s for affinity leeching.  I'm pretty sure the second half of the event at least was supposed to be a challenge.  We got a badge that will change and has a big '1' on it.  I'm betting the next time it will change to a '2' and it will just be another bragging right.  Display your badge to show how awesome you are because of the number of challenges completed.  It would have no meaning if it wasn't a challenge.

I just equipped my rhino prime that i got recently out of the foundry (unranked warframe) and I just equipped Rifle amp aura + Iron skin + Vigor

As my rhino went up leveling up I had to unequip - vigor -Rifle Amp Aura

At the end of the event i could only bring my rhino with 1 mod equipped and only my boltor prime super modded (find the build below)

http://goo.gl/hsiINj

Thank god I was team up with some supportive randoms so they would heal+charge energy while I dps those nasty hyena pack

But I don't think I could have soloed the whole event

Rhino (normal and Prime) has a base Conclave rating of 150.  Mag starts at 80, Nyx at 50 I think.  You probably could have soloed it with a different frame.  Also, your boltor would do more damage to the Hyena's alloy armor/robotic health if it had radiation instead of corrosive.  Swapping one elemental mod for Bane of Corpus would also give you higher damage for less Conclave.  e.g. Stormbringer has a Conclave rating of 40 while Bane of Corpus is 1. Like this

It was a rather easy event in all honesty. I was running a Valkyr, with a max hysteria and rage half build (skipped a bunch of mods), and a Nikana, and I was practically invulnerable the entire event and ended up solo-ing the entire thing. I suppose depending on your mods it may be difficult for some, but if you build your items just right, it is a rather easy event.

Edited by Articunno

*Checks Warframe-Builder.com for Boltor Prime builds*

96 Boltor Prime builds have been posted on Warframe-Builder.com and 31 of them used 5 or more Forma.  People do it.

That's....ridiculous. And people wonder why the game is "too easy" and weapons are "unbalanced".

The easiest way to make it harder will be put the Energy drain Hyena TH.

No shields no energy then with a cold Hyena LN2 / Bullet Hyena Pb as backup.

I always found the Fire Hyena the weakest of all so far.

Just putting Energy drain while keeping the 500 Conclave rating, would be the easiest way to deal with it's too Ez complaints :)

Edited by fatpig84

The easiest way to make it harder will be put the Energy drain Hyena TH.

No shields no energy then with a cold Hyena LN2 / Bullet Hyena Pb as backup.

I always found the Fire Hyena the weakest of all so far.

Just putting Energy drain while keeping the 500 Conclave rating, would be the easiest way to deal with it's too Ez complaints :)

It'll deal with the "too ez" crowd, but then the "IT'S TOO HARD/NOT FAIR" crowd will come in.

I think we all know by now that DE will never win with this current community.

I agree what SoulEchelon said about this event being easy for veteran players because they already have most of the fancy overpowered weapons and mods at their disposal.  I think this event was a test to see how well you would play by taking away some of those fancy, overpowered weapons and mods but in doing so was not challenging enough for veteran players.  Instead veteran players were left to carry some of the newbies out there trying to play the event.

I think what would have been really challenging is if they only restricted the weapons to only MK-1 weapons for all players including veteran players.  I say only use MK-1 weapons because I believe they released an update of MK-1 weapons before the event so that would have made it more challenging for all veterans.  As for conclave DE should have started at 400 conclave then lower it down to 200 for even more of a challenge.  In my opionion this would have leveled the playing field for everyone and truly test the skill of veteran players.

It'll deal with the "too ez" crowd, but then the "IT'S TOO HARD/NOT FAIR" crowd will come in.

I think we all know by now that DE will never win with this current community.

Well people complained they were too easily 1 shotted by the previous tactical alert... So...

But in that same event you can use whatever arsenal you wanted to handle it.

TBH I would love the tactical alert system due to it's constraints.

For example the first one, bring your A game kit, because you are going down in 3 to 5 shots.

This one, bring either 1 good frame and 1 good weapon (the sword alone or gun alone), or a bunch of middling ones.

Edited by fatpig84