Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.5 - It's Here Edition

Letter13

Ya that wasn't sarcasm....

I bothered to watch Tenno live where they said the new survival mode has things outside you stand by to stay alive... So... yeah...

Oh....

Okay.

Only thing that i am sure that they will be is: Something evil and hated by players.

I have to agree that the new sidearm isn't going to be Fire, but it could be Electric; it seems like it could be Radiation, but even if it is, they've given it some sort of other mechanic. I'd actually guess that we might be getting our first Magnetic weapon. Everything here seems far too fleshed out to be for an update two weeks away, but they could be hyping it up more than usual. TennoLive seemed to be pushing for U14.5, so it looks pretty hype...

If they do decide to release U14.5 this Wednesday, I'd guess that the reason is simple; this is when U14.5 would have come out anyways if it weren't for the two Wednesdays that had no Tenno Reinforcements and stuck to the same U14.X, only changing it to U14.X.Y. If those weeks had been regular updates, then we would be at U14.5 tomorrow.

I have to agree that the new sidearm isn't going to be Fire, but it could be Electric; it seems like it could be Radiation, but even if it is, they've given it some sort of other mechanic. I'd actually guess that we might be getting our first Magnetic weapon. Everything here seems far too fleshed out to be for an update two weeks away, but they could be hyping it up more than usual. TennoLive seemed to be pushing for U14.5, so it looks pretty hype...

If they do decide to release U14.5 this Wednesday, I'd guess that the reason is simple; this is when U14.5 would have come out anyways if it weren't for the two Wednesdays that had no Tenno Reinforcements and stuck to the same U14.X, only changing it to U14.X.Y. If those weeks had been regular updates, then we would be at U14.5 tomorrow.

Magnetic is possible. I mean, they showed it being used on Corpus in the preview. Who uses radiation on Corpus?

No hype here. Not playing Warframe till we have an end game for PvE that includes raiding.

No worries. Wyrmius is coming. And also dedicated servers are coming with monthly subscription; we will be able to do PvE raiding 100+ against the Grineer's HQ.

I enjoyed hearing an extended version of the music from the "profit" trailer... My favourite bgm in the game so far. I hope it is the base for the corpus dynamic music!

It kind of sounds similar to Deus Ex Human Evolution's sound track. Except this one has what sounds like chanting in the background.

The mods look kinda weird, but if it adds some functionality, like the ability to fuse, equip, sell, transmute more efficiently, I'm all for it.

The ice laser looks just awesome.

I'm not that hyped about the tileset, but I should be fun.

Kubrows, to be honest i'll still probably use my wyrm prime unless the upkeep cost of the kubrows starts to go down.

What about the ice mods though?