Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Trade Forum After U14.5

AVEOX

D4UPFSi.png

Post your regrets.

I'll start: I bought 2 imprints worth 150P that's probably the highest I spent on this market.

EDIT: on a the bright side, I made like 2k plat and now have more imprints than I can remember.

Edited by AVEOX

I didn't see a body type, height, or breed selector... Correct me if I'm wrong.

Nope. But those are random even with imprints anyway.

Prolly for Types, sure. But they won't be crazy pricey anymore.

EDIT: But then again, I was told even with 2 imprints of same type, there's still RNG.

Edited by AVEOX

Spent only 20Pt for random colour roulette for my 1st Doge and 10-30 for Stasis Pods.

Got 4 Kubrows (each breeding type) through farmed eggs and w/o rushing maturity. Also, removing them from Stasis w/o rushing, too.

So, regrets? No regrets. I'm enjoyed this game-part. Now i can't wait for 14.5.

edit:

I got around 3000+ plat from kubrows trade and I've sold all my imprints, so I think I pretty much don't care about the changes!
Can't wait to customise my kubrows!

kubrow_the_cool_bro_by_probsmg-d7jmrky.p

Edited by Spectre-Agent

I didn't see a body type, height, or breed selector... Correct me if I'm wrong.

Nope. But those are random even with imprints anyway.

Prolly for Types, sure. But they won't be crazy pricey anymore.

EDIT: But then again, I was told even with 2 imprints of same type, there's still RNG.

Makes me wonder what the point of breeding is at all. 

no regrets here 1st one was a grey sahasa which is perfect for my valkyr maining overly op-ness with link armor and pack leader. then stasis'ed her &#! for a useless sunika that was at least orange with stripes so sold the s**t out of her for plat.

get this, once out of stasis my shaniqua is no longer all grey but light green/pink so im loving the hell out of her even more! hurray for bugs!! hip hip hurray!

regrets?

i regret that Digital Extremes had to get pestered enough to add Kubro's into the game despite saying clearly for so many months that ground based Companions will be terrible.

but people couldn't just leave well enough alone.

regrets?

i regret that Digital Extremes had to get pestered enough to add Kubro's into the game despite saying clearly for so many months that ground based Companions will be terrible.

but people couldn't just leave well enough alone.

They never said that they would be terrible, they said that it would be very difficult to make the pathing for such an AI. Since then though, they have hired AI programmers and have spent months working on them and, while it certainly isn't perfect, it's a work in progress.

They never said that they would be terrible, they said that it would be very difficult to make the pathing for such an AI. Since then though, they have hired AI programmers and have spent months working on them and, while it certainly isn't perfect, it's a work in progress.

Steve clearly laid out how much of a nightmare they would be.

and he was right, they are a nightmare. and they will be for years to come. because they're on the ground, in a fast moving game where you're not always on the ground and the map is made of more than just ramps and floors.

AI programming is one of the hardest things in the business, and it's only part of it. we're still going to see Kubro's looking derpy and breaking immersion for a long time to come. we need to tweak the majority of the game and do several passovers to try and make them look right.

it's an enormous amount of work and until then, the entire feature will look half baked.

Steve clearly laid out how much of a nightmare they would be.

and he was right, they are a nightmare. and they will be for years to come. because they're on the ground, in a fast moving game where you're not always on the ground and the map is made of more than just ramps and floors.

AI programming is one of the hardest things in the business, and it's only part of it. we're still going to see Kubro's looking derpy and breaking immersion for a long time to come. we need to tweak the majority of the game and do several passovers to try and make them look right.

it's an enormous amount of work and until then, the entire feature will look half baked.

Thus why I said it's a work in progress. There's been quite a few problems with them and, while some of them are still unresolved, they take time and they are working on them. They are a nightmare that can be a dream. The Ai guys just need the time to work.

hey are a nightmare that can be a dream.

oh, you can dream alright. because chances are you won't be playing Warframe by the time the game has been restructured enough for them to work right.

/twisting your words

Edited by taiiat

oh, you can dream alright. because chances are you won't be playing Warframe by the time the game has been restructured enough for them to work right.

/twisting your words

Nice twist. It will take more than a hammer and anvil to straighten it.

Maybe I will be or I might not. It matters not in the long run, as long as I can have fun playing with what I have now.

Anyway we're getting off topic. Best to finish this discussion, as it's about regrets from playing the kubrow market, not about the strength of the programming itself.

not about the strength of the programming itself.

oh, that's not what i meant at all!

it's not skill level that is why it'll take so long, it's just going to take a long time. not much we can do about that.

and... i regret we can't talk about this more? that's on topic, right? :D