Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Have A Feeling Warframe Is Trolling Me

Ydah

last week both me and my buddies from my clan where out farming for vey heck keys after getting around 6 keys we got 

3 chassis's and 3 systems at wich point i had to leave.

when i came back i noticed somebody in our clan who had a spare key cooking at the time and they got their helmets while i was walking the dogs.

so as a cheer up gift i got a boar prime set and a sicarus prime set from my clan leader (nicest guy i know in WF)

so me with my 12 orokin cells made the boar prime and started farming LT, lech krill. after around 6 hours or 20 runs i had an amazing profit of 1 orokin cell.

i attempted a nightmare mission to help me forget my terrible luck and as a reward i got the one nightmare mod i already have, 500 credits and 250 bonus credits and 0 resources.

so my clan leader (have i mentiont hes a nice guy?) promised me that he will help me get bo prime all he needed was the handle and he can give me the rest so we did a t4 ext and we got.... nothing just credits and nothing more.

is it just MY bad luck or do you gys have the same issus?

To OP, you mean you only know NOW? 

know what? that life can be hard unforgiving and painfull?

no im am a optimistic idiot (/doublehardsarcasm)

p.s. above statement is not meant to start flame wars insult poeple or trolling,

Edited by swiftshadow

Why not general sarkas ruk for cells? Rng and doing wrong is not same thing. nightmare, you are supposed to grind them and get plenty of same mods, why not next time spend 3 hours in sarkas ruk and 3 hours in nightmare and not worry about cells until you decide do few prime weapons? best deal ever? nightmare sarkas ruk =)

and exterminates are trollish, you get "blank" r5 fusion core as reward.

Edited by Agullimux

Ruk is still easy if u know how to .. even with the changes ... My Phage ( o forma ) rocks him away in 7 sec trough all 3 stages .. and the run is like 3-4 min ... 1 hour of farming with like 20 cells

dont forget to search in the lockers ... didnt hapen just onece that i got more out of them then from ruk

Edited by ADOLINI

^^ this

i remember, i was marked by harvester since january. Got him spawn his 1st time for me 3 days ago,next day again. Now i can build few more detrons.

G3 havent showed up 2 months for me, they came last week when i was helping some newbies with an alert and with a fresh forma frame..PWNED xD

Have traded some stuff to get the prime parts i needed, because i run out of keys and was a bit upset getting all other rewards. Next day me and a clanmate ran those missions again.. got the stuff i have bought 2,3xin a row lol

so its RNG over RNG which is RNGed by RNG :P

so thats my cool story .D

I know how you feel, back when I was trying to get ember primes helmet, I had done 44 t1 and t2 capture keys in 2 days trying to get it. I even ran them with my friends, no luck. Then I went to work, and when I came back they told me they got the helmet like 5 minutes before I showed up. I nearly cried out of frustration, until I got supremely lucky, someone else in the clan had 1 key, and at the end of the run I finally got it! Accidentally woke up others in the house because I got too excited!