Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.5: Operation Cryotic Front!

[DE]Megan

So Stoked. Thanks DE

edit:

WHOOOAAAAHHHHH. STOP.

This Nova change is not cool. I worked too damn hard to max my mods on nova just for someone else to get credit for my kills. Who even thought this was going to be a good idea? Change it back. This is stupid.

IKR? guys will be waiting for the second you cast Nova Prime and compete for the kill. in that case they should reduce casting recovery time so Nova herself has a fair chance at the shot.

The exp sharing is nice, if only to mitigate the RQing upon seeing a Nova in the squad. But I still think the credit for the kills should go to Nova.

Oh wow, this update is AMAZING, so many new things and quality of life improvements, DE, I'm sorry...but you just outdone yourself...let's hope we don't find a plethora of bugs in the game :P but even if we do, I know you guys will fix them ASAP as always.

FFS DE you destroyed Nyx by applying this nonsence rule about Absorb ... great, another frame I can throw out of window. I know that there is Chaos and Mind Control remaining as awesome abilities, but really, Absorb is the only reason why nyx rules in endgame ... (apart from Trinity's Link ... she still beats the hell out of anything).

Oh and DE, please when you make these UI changes, would you please just consider that its easier to see everything on first glance? If you are going for minimalism, at least have an alternative option. COLLAPSE MOD DISPLAY, EXPAND MOD DISPLAY, DYNAMIC DISPLAY just a thought.

Newbes will certainly have a 'ball' with this one (facepalm)

EDIT: PLEASE RETHINK THAT MOD UI. Fine, the new card design isnt bad but the system is just awful, reminds me of what you guys made the map look like at first. Make it CLEAR.... simple, please. If it isnt broken, no need to fix it.

Edited by Ilryth

Finally, the people that have been saying that only grineer tech can be wraithed can't deny that it's red veil modification.

Also woo, other things :D

If i get 3000 points do i get all the rewards?

Based off other events, yes.

Edited by Cybernetix

So Stoked. Thanks DE

edit:

WHOOOAAAAHHHHH. STOP.

This Nova change is not cool. I worked too damn hard to max my mods on nova just for someone else to get credit for my kills. Who even thought this was going to be a good idea? Change it back. This is stupid.

XP is usually shared when you are in a party anyway. I don't think this will be much of an obvious change. I see no issue with this. It's okay, friend.