Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.5: Operation Cryotic Front!

[DE]Megan

yesterday when folks of our clan [with me] hit 3k I was there with my 30lvl Mag and we had 13lvl ash in team and we made it with just a little tactical approach the "fun" started at 2600

[btw I had two bombards that have not even noticed my mags "crush" catsed upon them]

todays we exchanged zephyr [best equipped player in clan - he couldn't play today] and was trying to get latron wraith for other clanmate that is leveling his valkyr [also not maxed] and I came with lvl 18 Trinity - and we have managed to get 3k as well.....

EDIT: clanmate asked me to tell this: "on these high level Bombards Latron Wraith is good enough"

[edit: typos etc.]

Latron Wraith is high tier, it can out burst DPS Soma when built for crits. Also how do you use it to kill the Bombards in your attempt to get it in the first place.

I'm not trying to argue that getting 3K with a new player or two cannot be done. What I'm saying is that if a group of new players tries to do it without having high level clan members carry them through, it is almost impossible. Back when I first started 3 friends and I started a clan when we were MR1 and used to try to run missions and events with just the 4 of us and this would have been impossible.

Edit: Also I am not talking about low level being a MR10+ player with an unmaxed frame, I am talking about a newer player that is like MR<6 (unless they are a wallet warrior). I'm MR15 (again, not worried about myself) and was helping some low MR players do a run for 1K and by the end of it they were all dropping like flies and having trouble killing enemies.

Edited by drft240

"Tenno,

I do hope you will forgive my concealed identity but dealing in these unsavoury circles demands unusual discretion.
I’m such a big fan of the Tenno, you’ve accomplished so much and with such rudimentary equipment. That’s why I’m concerned about the coming Balor Fomorians. I think we both know your Warframes are simply not sophisticated enough to stop them."

This guy is kidding right? Did he see what our equipment can do without skill involved? Was he drunk while he was watching us? Or are you really telling me that we'll be getting EVEN MORE over-powered gear soon?

We decimated these Formorian ships twice already, the Grineer needs to learn when to give up lol. I don't care if it's a Balor Fomorian, a Juju Formorian or a Doodoo Formorian, the Tenno will REK them all with any loadout! But we always welcome even more op weapons and frames. ;P

Edited by Novashank

Kubrows are now in free-roam mode on the Liset! 

The hell does that even mean

I guess that means they don't sit in the incubator section all day and actually move around the liset, tho I've yet to see this happen.

Why is MP not working anymore? The explosions take like 2 seconds to go off and they don't kill a damned anything!

As far as we (the community) know, it seems to be a bug but as of yet there has been no official response on this issue by DE.

WOW THE CRYOTIC FRONT PLAYS AND LOOKS F-ING FANTASTIC. I CANT GET ENOUGH RUNNIN FLIPPIN AND PLATFORMIN LIKE CRAZY ALL OVER THIS MASSIVE TUNDRA BUILDIN WEAPON RANKS. 

AND BRAVO TO THE KILLER CORPUS MUSIC....FINALLY A F-ING TRACK I CAN BANG HARD AND BOB MY HEAD TO WHILE BEATING SOME MECH A$$...PART OF IT REMINDS ME OF SHADOWRUN (GENESIS VERSION) BIGTIME...VERY NICE !!!

BUT STILL NO FROST P LEFT LEG ARMOR FIX.....WONT EVER SHOW UP OUT OF THE LISET...F-ING SUX BALLZ FOR LIKE A MONTH NOW...

WOW THE CRYOTIC FRONT PLAYS AND LOOKS F-ING FANTASTIC. I CANT GET ENOUGH RUNNIN FLIPPIN AND PLATFORMIN LIKE CRAZY ALL OVER THIS MASSIVE TUNDRA BUILDIN WEAPON RANKS. 

AND BRAVO TO THE KILLER CORPUS MUSIC....FINALLY A F-ING TRACK I CAN BANG HARD AND BOB MY HEAD TO WHILE BEATING SOME MECH A$$...PART OF IT REMINDS ME OF SHADOWRUN (GENESIS VERSION) BIGTIME...VERY NICE !!!

BUT STILL NO FROST P LEFT LEG ARMOR FIX.....WONT EVER SHOW UP OUT OF THE LISET...F-ING SUX BALLZ FOR LIKE A MONTH NOW...

No need to yell at us like that...we are not deaf...

I've added two interfaces so you can watch the leaderboards out of game:

http://content.warframe.com/dynamic/cryoticFront.php -- human readable

http://content.warframe.com/dynamic/cryoticFrontJS.php -- javascript if you want to do cool things.

Player scores are updated every 5 minutes, clan scores are updated every 15 minutes.

Next event I'll try to have these in place when the event starts.

http://content.warframe.com/dynamic/cryoticFrontJS.php -- javascript if you want to do cool things.

Player scores are updated every 5 minutes, clan scores are updated every 15 minutes.

Nice :) "Just" missing 7k to get on the leaderboard XD

It took me too long to notice that it's JSON, working on something nice currently :)

- There are three available Tilesets for this Operation.
- What is CRYOTIC (New Resource)?
Usually found in extreme sub-zero environments, Cryotic instantly freezes anything it comes in contact with. 

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- If the Excavator is destroyed before it recovers an item, the mission is a failure.
- The Operation is on now until Wednesday, September 3 at 12 PM EDT.
- Operation Cryotic Front is the first introduction of a new mission type that will replace all Survival missions that take place on a terrestrial tileset.
- This Operation introduces Cryotic, a new resource that will only be available in the Excavation game mode.  

Additions:

• New Tileset Preview - Corpus Ice Planet! Progress with fellow Tenno in the Operation Cryotic Front event to explore the new frozen tundras! 
• New Game Mode - Excavation! This gamemode will be replacing On-Planet Survival missions.  Give it a try today and let us know what you think! This is our first pass and we’re very interested in your thoughts, please visit our Feedback megathread to add your thoughts! The objectives are: Seek out artifacts by powering scanners with power cells dropped by enemies and defend the artifact excavators for as long as you can! 
• New Weapon -  GLAXION
Fires a photon beam that halts molecular vibrations, causing instant and painful freezing.

Now that the operation is over I see no nodes with the Excavation mode on them.

That is a problem because I need more Cryotic to build my Glaxion but Cryotic can only be found in the Excavation mission type.

Aren't the survival nodes on the planets supposed to be Excavation mode now?