Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.5: Operation Cryotic Front!

[DE]Megan

ok, now we have defence and mobile defence modes. and only survival mission is offencive type. but booooom.... no more! soon only deffence modes left. well done! we need more defence mission!!! replace Assassination to defence pls! and don't forget about  Capture!

Two major awful, terrible flaws with new mod ui:

1. In mod menu, you can't distinguish which mods are currently installed.

2. Inability to saw your mods w/o hovering the mouse cursor on each of one of them: I don't have nor time nor wish to memorise all 1001 mods by their names only when they are minimized and I only can see their names. I have hundreds of mods in my possession...I have no desire to click my mouse on all of them. Tho it looks very cool...but with no practical use or whatsoever!

IMO

Edited by I-KILU

OBERON BUFF!!!!!

Thank you, DE!!!!!!!!!

And that fix to Nova's MP?... THAT was what was needed all along, not the nerf... Even though the whiners won't admit to it, the thing they were most twisted up about was "losing XP" to Nova... having it spread out 25% to all weps and frame rather than 50/50 to wep used and frame.

Too bad the nerf came first instead of this MUCH needed XP fix. Thank you!... Now please un-nerf Nova... :)

Nova Changes: 

• In an effort to compensate for more useful attribution of XP when triggering a chain reaction with Molecular Prime, the main XP is attributed to whoever started the chain reaction. Before, Nova would take the bulk of the attribution. Now,  the "weapon and instigator" carry through the whole explosion chain ( if Player A casts Molecular Prime and Player B blows up the room, Player B gets the kills and XP). Similarly, if Player A casts Molecular Prime to Crowd-Control and then use their slowed state to get a nice bow-shot, Player B get weapon XP.

What the ****?? Really? Who in their right mind will bother with MPrime, if it's just gonna give some gimp player weapon xp, instead of everything getting xp?? Doesn't the entire group receive xp when frames use aoe powers?

You're killing Nova, first the $&*&*#(%& gradual spread, and now everyone else gets credit for the kills? I can't even express how aggravated I am now, it really feels like you take the whiners as gospel. What's the incentive for playing Nova now? "Credit to team"? Pfft.

eeek, ugly ugly ugly mod customization interface eek, also the chat is not readable in-game and hard to read in ship

Need time to accept it (its very inconvenient, i mean mods menu).

And i have problems with sentinel weapons, like: some mods (Magazine Warp or Wildfire and Point Strike) incorrectly work with Deth Machine Rifle.

Edited by ZoMbi656

Ok couple of issues - 

When at stasis chamber i accessed menus from Kubrow to stasis and back to kubrow, where the controls froze.  I could access Chat but could not use escape or any menus in the stasis chamber.

Second why have the mods no descriptors on them?  As a long standing player i know what most of them are but a new player would be really confused as to what the mod actually did.

Third why do we have to spend 3 hours reviving the Kubrow to "Consign it to Lotus" could this not be carried out by highlighting the stasis chamber you want and then press "Consign......  " ?

You do not have to wait - the retrieval is instantaneous but there is still a countdown before the Kubrow is active again - great.

Fourth while in the ship my Kubrow is now outside its stasis shell/area?  oops answer in update script.

Edited by ComplexLain

50 minute run, extract, lose connection with host, ui freezes, lost all my progress...

I swear, bugs in this game are like a hydra on steroids, fix one bug 20 more take it's place...

Totally agreed... DEV please fix the bug. It is sad that the player's effort in those runs are in vain if these keeps happening!! It happened twice in a row for me...