The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Latron Wraith Feedback (Designated Megathread)

Netheroc

Thats the reward for the event. My question is why? We already have Latron prime, why make a wraith then? I wanted Grinlok wraith so bad :/

And what is its point? It has 30 less damage and 5% less status than Latron prime, only Crit chance is boosted by 10% and fire rate by 1,2. Its exclusive, Latron prime is not.

You know this feeling? "Hmm, should i forma this tenno weapon, or should i wait for the prime version to be released?" Well, now its taken to the next level. "Hmm, should i forma this prime weapon, or should i wait for the wraith/vandal/infested enhanced version to be released to see which one is better?"

Merged Several similar topics. Designating this as the megathread.

Edited by Netheroc
Added Message

If that was confusing before, now I don't get it at all... Only Grineer weapons were supposed to be Wrathed! Red Veil stealing Grineer weapons and modifying them. Tenno weapons were supposed to be Primed/Dragon'd, Corpus weapons were Vandalized and Infested versions were Mutalist...

Now a Tenno weapon getting Wrath version..? What?
479fedf394ec9c6239add72217521acc.jpg

Only Grineer weapons were supposed to be Wrathed! Red Veil stealing Grineer weapons and modifying them. Tenno weapons were supposed to be Primed/Dragon'd

Only Wraithed Grineer weapons were unveiled so far. This proves that the Red Veil can modify, if they want, Tenno weapons.

Also, no weapon "gets Primed". Primes are discovered/retrieved and are not enhancements.

Hope you're less confused.

Also, yay, Latron Wraith!

-Can't even-

Until there is an official statement on any and all of these, everything is an assumption. Even then, they can just ret-con it.

So just don't believe anything in regards to lore unless it's from DE. 'Makes it easier.

Don't care.

It was never stated by the Devs that Wraith weaponry was exclusively Grineer. Players drew that conclusion all on their own.

I know that much.

Its unexplainable deal with it

Wasn't angry, your comment wasn't needed.

I assumed Wraith weapons were just weapons altered by the Red Veil.

They could probably be any faction if that's true.

True that.

Edited by Kashiki

Only Wraithed Grineer weapons were unveiled so far. This proves that the Red Veil can modify, if they want, Tenno weapons.

Also, no weapon "gets Primed". Primes are discovered/retrieved and are not enhancements.

Yeah, I know that the Prime weapons are the original ones, and what we have are just reverse-engineered versions. Still, I'd much rather have DE sticking to one version - one manufacturer. But well, the thing with Red Veil being able to modify Tenno weapons as well is a valid point, I must admit.

My headcanon got shattered, though :|