Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Latron Wraith Feedback (Designated Megathread)

Netheroc

Haven't seen it yet, but basically if it's a sidegrade or better when compared to the Latron, it's fine. Just because it's a special event reward doesn't mean it needs to outperform everything else. It just can't be bad. The Gorgon Wraith is literally a better Gorgon in every statistical way, but it's not overpowering at all, and that's perfectly fine.

The Latron is a Tenno weapon, so I'm not even sure how it's a Wraith weapon. Now the the Latron Wraith is out (just the normal dull looking Latron with some pretty colors) there's no reason to use the primed version asides from the looks. The Latron Wraith is only inferior to the Latron Prime in it's base proc. chance, it's critical chance and fire rate are significantly superior, and all other stats are tied.

Now unless you think that the proc. chance is really that much better the Latron Prime has become completely duped. I honestly think that it's a bad idea to make Wraith or Vandal versions of Tenno weapons, especially ones that are already primed...

Lore wise it would make sense for the Latron Prime to be superior to the Wraith, and it would sure be nice to have the LP finally be buffed up to par with other primes. (It's pretty good, but not as good as the rest).

Edit: I did not see the standard damage nerfs. But still, it's a bit odd. 

Edited by Jamescell