Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kronen, Why People Dont Like You?

adarazrad

Tonfas are great. They can be better with a newer stance, although for a weapon with such low attack dmg, It's quite slow with the stance. But maybe the devs want to give something for the lower tier players this time around.

It's still great.

Edited by Pisirk

Tonfas are great. They can be better with a newer stance, although for a weapon with such low attack dmg, It's quite slow. But maybe the devs want to give something for the lower tier players this time around.

It's still great.

i might missed something but damage is 65 and speed is 1.1

Slightly:With the implementation of the Kronen, I came to the realisation that the Tenno have no idea on how to use Tonfas

On topic: Could we please stop the: ''Why people hate X weapon/frame'' for a while? Does it really matter? I came to the realization that no matter your argument you will never change that guy opinion. People like the Kronen, they have the right to, people don't like it, they also have the right to. 

i want to hear people opinons, because in game the answer i get is " dragon nikana is better, etc " so i want to know why people like/dont like it

To be honest the only reason i don't use it is because it is sold in the market, not event exclusive/research locked. Sure it looks decent and all but next thing i know i'll be in a game with 3 rank 3 wearing the same thing and i'll be like meh.

*(Pls DE lock it till mastery 16 thank you)*

Looks good but there is nothing more, super low damage and super low range, you cant hit 2 close boxes, range is like u using mini knife, to trash bin, even then its much better then glaxion.

65 is super low? Try to cancel auto target, easier hits

Looks good but there is nothing more, super low damage and super low range, you cant hit 2 close boxes, range is like u using mini knife, to trash bin, even then its much better then glaxion.

You know there used to be a time when 60 damage was already considered "high" damage among melee weapons.

Many other melee weapons are still good despite having less than such damage, so the Kronen having 65 damage with a 1.1 attack speed is hardly "super low".

Lets see...

People who look at the stats and go 'meh' hate them. (Math isn't for everyone and the stats don't say everything, like how the combos make you dance though enemies slicing and dicing.) Not saying math isn't important like so many people today, but the stats are NOT everything. Like the Glaxion. (OMG THE FREEZE RAY DOESN'T DO DAMAGE LIKE A MACHINE GUN! IT SUCKS! *Facepalm*)

People who actually use Kronen as they were intended are generally going "OMG THEY ARE F***ing COOL!"

They are not prefect. In my opinion, the models are too big. The hit location isn't always good. But you hit SO fast and in arcs around you and you move like lightning...

Edited by Kalenath

Lets see...

People who look at the stats and go 'meh' hate them. (Math isn't for everyone and the stats don't say everything, like how the combos make you dance though enemies slicing and dicing.) Not saying math isn't important like so many people today, but the stats are NOT everything. Like the Glaxion. (OMG THE FREEZE RAY DOESN'T DO DAMAGE LIKE A MACHINE GUN! IT SUCKS! *Facepalm*)

People who actually use Kronen as they were intended are generally going "OMG THEY ARE F***ing COOL!"

They are not prefect. In my opinion, the models are too big. The hit location isn't always good. But you hit SO fast and in arcs around you and you move like lightning...

Get out of here with your logic and reasonable points! We wanna cry moar about how it cant copter!

fun fact : valkyr with warcry and first combo makes you the ultimate blender.

Cant hate a weapon that makes you look like Maleficent lol

Also, i see nothing but tenno jacking off in game over how cool the Kronen is, where are you seeing all the hate?

as i said in title, its not that much " hate " but evreyone i asked says " thats not good, take that, take this " and when i ask for opinions i just get stuff like " this is better then that ", thats why i opend to the topic, to see actual opinions.

Nukor is an exceptionally short and stubby gun so I have to wonder about what frame of reference you've got to call it 'phallic'

Probably its chubby rounded head. If I ever get one I'm setting the energy color to white to complete the effect.

Admittedly not on the same level as the sausage-and-meatballs brokk skin but still: "calling Dr. Freud".