The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc: Operation Cryotic Front!

[DE]Megan

wish sometimes top 5 clans would get a statue but eh i know its not easy to please everyone.

Sometimes I would wish that each clan participating in an event would get at least something like a small placeable banner-badge (much like the badge for your shoulder) for the dojo to show your clan was there. Wouldn't interfere with the nice statues for the top 3 clans at all. ^^

Just saying because 99.9% of all clans will probably have empty trophy rooms. xD

Edited by MeduSalem

- lags and crashes. (like after 2 hours on the run, huge fps loss, sometimes crashes.)

- falls through map. (with following death and if you hit 'revive' button your fall will begin anew.)

- bug with extractor's deployment (like it refuses to deploy for 2-10 minutes).

- bug with extractor's activation area (activation of extractor device when player is away from activation area for 5-10 metres).

- blockade of exit routes (it is when you are trying to extract but wall of snow is blocking your way).

- enormous hitbox of extractor device is blocking player's fire.

- continuous falling in the water in some places, without chance to escape.

- ridiculous spawn points. in some places mobs were spawning on top of player's head. literally.

- climbing places are horribly made, you may stuck in some of these places, or you can't mount it on the fly.

^ these are bugs. pretty sure you gonna fix them DE dearest. but this event tastes like ash.

side notes.

- scoring system is bad, if you are trying to make a competition from the event, then make a fair scoring system. which will inspire competition within the clan and between the clans.

- time for extractor to do his job is too huge, especially when you have only one extractor device on the map.

- after some time you have only one device on the map. why? it takes too long to high score, unless you exploit.

overall, game mode itself is rather nice.

Edited by Althix

- lags and crashes. (like after 2 hours on the run, huge fps loss, sometimes crashes.)

- falls through map. (with following death and if you hit 'revive' button your fall will begin anew.)

- bug with extractor's deployment (like it refuses to deploy for 2-10 minutes).

- bug with extractor's activation area (activation of extractor device when player is away from activation area for 5-10 metres).

- blockade of exit routes (it is when you are trying to extract but wall of snow is blocking your way).

- enormous hitbox of extractor device is blocking player's fire.

- continuous falling in the water in some places, without chance to escape.

- ridiculous spawn points. in some places mobs were spawning on top of player's head. literally.

- climbing places are horribly made, you may stuck in some of these places, or you can't mount it on the fly.

^ these are bugs. pretty sure you gonna fix them DE dearest. but this event tastes like ash.

side notes.

- scoring system is bad, if you are trying to make a competition from the event, then make a fair scoring system. which will inspire competition within the clan and between the clans.

- time for extractor to do his job is too huge, especially when you have only one extractor device on the map.

- after some time you have only one device on the map. why? it takes too long to high score, unless you exploit.

overall, game mode itself is rather nice.

Well if programming was working correctly it would be scoring correctly.

Apparently if I am quoting this correctly:

"Bugs happen, It will get fixed."

But knowing this timeframe probably not in 5 days. (Just enough to make sure it works as in past events.)

Edited by Kinjeto

I could have done the event if I only the ticket I sent you would have been taken care of. I just lost a wraith weapon... And an event badge, and the ice status mods. I mean seriously, I don't have a PS4 I can migrate to so I can eventually do the event and get the stuff I lost. I hope you're happy DE TT_TT

Edited by SmokeyHQG