Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Just Watched The Devstream...

Mirakid

Can't judge it until I play it, but I think the slide mechanic is promising. Going fast then shooting as you go by will, presumably, feel very different from the stop-and-go of sprinting and hovering so you can naturally mix it up without even thinking about it.

Don't think so. I think it's going to be a great addition.

I already heard that ...

Anyway , At first it will be "cool" but it will get boring with time , since we got used to go at extraction and done , Not sure what you guy find cool in that to have extra stuff to do to finish your party/mission

I already heard that ...

Anyway , At first it will be "cool" but it will get boring with time , since we got used to go at extraction and done , Not sure what you guy find cool in that to have extra stuff to do to finish your party/mission

It's very different from the existing gamemodes. What we saw in the devstream gameplay is pretty much nothing compared to what we're gonna get once it's fully launched. And besides, any addition as big as this is going to be fun to play.. or at least try it out.

Also, anything would get boring with time, at that point it's all about new additions to Archwing that will refresh the gameplay and from what I can tell there are a lot of possiblities. But for now we can only speculate. I think Archwing is going to spruce up the gameplay and add a lot more variety.

Edited by HornedRat

I already heard that ...

For archwing they will add special missions. Its not like rng decides at the end of every mission if you can/have to do it.

If you want to play it you click the mission, if not then just leve it out. Atleast thats what i remember from what they said during the Devstream.

Until it's out, we cannot know for sure. But one thing is certain from the devstream. This archwing added along with player hubs will add in more variety in gameplay and player interactions.

The devs said the mission will change from corpus mission to sabotaging a fomorian ship, which was so large that any of the gameplay we've done so far were so miniscule.

The weapons AND abilities are gonna be totally different. As for missions types, they can be always added into the archwing gameplay. Don't you think?

Also, I thought peope who don't worry about repetition in gameplay generally is playing Warframe. Because so many things in the game are already repetitive and it doesn't matter if they are. Because why? It's an action packed game that is growing from player feedbacks and new things come out every few weeks anyways.

Edited by GaiaNyix

EVERY games' gameplay becomes repetetive after a while...what's even your point here?

It's about how long it takes until this happens....and if they even have excavation and "exploration" in this mode aside from fighting, environmental interaction and "massive" kill missions...then the chances of this happening within the first few hours of the mode is really low.