Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

School Alerts

MIRROR_ell

Not the point?

Of course, your point is because YOU don't like them, no one else should be able to do them.

People complain about this game being p2w and some complain about it being too easy.

"You can please some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot please all of the people all of the time" - paraphrased and edited from Abraham Lincoln's original quote.

It's not that big a deal. Honestly it's cool that this sort of opportunity exists once in a blue moon - where a player who may be down on their luck trying to collect certain things has an opportunity to crap something they may really need.

It also brings down the value of the mods a little bit helping the trading market get a little cheaper to maneuver. 

It isn't like this is a common practice for DE anyway. It's just a small event.

It's not that big a deal. Honestly it's cool that this sort of opportunity exists once in a blue moon - where a player who may be down on their luck trying to collect certain things has an opportunity to crap something they may really need.

It also brings down the value of the mods a little bit helping the trading market get a little cheaper to maneuver. 

It isn't like this is a common practice for DE anyway. It's just a small event.

Right when Destiny is coming up. Well played DE, you know your players well.

And for me, after so long bashing my head against the grindstone for bite, and waiting ever so patiently for a chassis to show up when I am conscious... Let just say many shouts of Lotus be Praised were heard in my area when I read that this will happen.

its nice to see some nice rewards,allthought im a little sad about vauban since it took me months of waiting to get him.....feels like his uniqness is going to fade away. allthought i know its good for those who want to collect him, i just want him to continue to be rare.

I think what OP is trying to say is that "I had to farm for those things for a decade and now you just hand them over for free? I DEMAND JUSTICE"

mabye...

but again, its a game..and in my experience thats a common thing in nearly every game i played...

early fish has to farm, newbies later get it easier..

get over it, or leave..

its nice to see some nice rewards,allthought im a little sad about vauban since it took me months of waiting to get him.....feels like his uniqness is going to fade away. allthought i know its good for those who want to collect him, i just want him to continue to be rare.

why should it. build another vauban.

why should it. build another vauban.

well, imo its beacuse he is supposed to be a rare warframe (since he is only tied to alerts and login rewards). im do not want to deny him from people, im just afraid he is going to be common, which ruins the concept of beign tied to alerts. 

well, imo its beacuse he is supposed to be a rare warframe (since he is only tied to alerts and login rewards). im do not want to deny him from people, im just afraid he is going to be common, which ruins the concept of beign tied to alerts. 

Deal with it.  He should not be treated as ePeen status.  And yes, I already have him too.

Deal with it.  He should not be treated as ePeen status.  And yes, I already have him too.

well, i ''deal with it'', its not about ePeen but rather seeing a really rare frame become awfully common (and once again, i dont want to deny him from people, just dont want him to be as common as all novas,Rinos and other wery common frames)

edit: allthought its fair to give people the chance to recieve him, especielly if they waited months (got my chassi last week) but once again, i hope he will continue to be a rare frame.

Edited by makaloff95