Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So You All Hate V And Their Monopoly On Solar Rails..

Valafor

So why don't you people DO SOMETHING? Complaining on the forums is not going to help, we must take action! Me and my clan of 30 people are already attack V in Europa, Cholistan. If you are not willing to fight for a cause, then you have no right to complain. So, let's start by helping our small clan kick V out of Europa, then the rest of the system.

So, let's start by helping our small clan kick V out of Europa, then the rest of the system.

Careful how you word this. It brings up the "what makes you different from them" questions. Not that I personally question that.

Otherwise, here is what you contend with:

1. High battle pay on their side.

2. The whole issue about unbalanced pvp.

3. Difficulty in sustaining the rail if you win.

If you can get through these, then I salute you.

In the meantime, I'll just fight the Grineer/Corpus, rather than my own faction.

So why don't you people DO SOMETHING? Complaining on the forums is not going to help, we must take action! Me and my clan of 30 people are already attack V in Europa, Cholistan. If you are not willing to fight for a cause, then you have no right to complain. So, let's start by helping our small clan kick V out of Europa, then the rest of the system.

While I admire your ambition and even share it, it is difficult or even impossible to take these clans down. Think of it this way: we need to first get a rail deployed, then defend it, and then maintain it. Not too hard, right? Wrong. You need to be able to compete with the massive credit rewards that Lords of the East, V, and the others offer. they can offer these amounts because they have multiple highly taxed rails that fill their coffers. a fledgling conqueror will not have the credits to fund similar or competitive rewards. 

Personally, I am doing the only thing I have an interest in doing.

I'm not running Dark Sectors.

I don't play Warframe to pvp. I enjoy the co-op / solo aspect of this game.

If I wanted to play a PvP game, I'd probably go play Perpetuum, EvE, Hawken or Nosgoth. (Games that began with PvP as a primary and fundamental aspect)

So my choices are:

a) fund a clan i dislike by running dark sectors and not pvp.

b) defend a clan i dislike for large credit rewards ( <- PvP only)

c) attack a clan i dislike by siding with the newcomer ( <- PvP only)

d) choose to do none of the above / only run dark sectors with 0%/0% tax rates.

Here's a good example of a frustrating point of design. My best choice is to Not Play a Significant Portion of the Game.

I don't blame the alliances for taking advantage of it. I don't really care about the politics of it.

If this entire section of the game is going to be in some way controlled by PvP at a fundamental level. Then so be it. For my part, I choose not to play. 

My reasons for not playing in PvP could be detailed, but that's really beside the above point. 

Edited by xethier

I dont have a problem with V, I have a problem with all the sycophant others who are all like "this is a friendly rail while I kiss the &amp;#&#33; of these people who think they are doing something for the game."

So, if this helps, V sucks. They ruin the game and I hope that this can be construed as "smack talking" to end all the &amp;#&#33;-kissing so I can actually go get paid to fight for rails (My clan is "in Profit, We Trust" so that should make sense)

You want V out? Stop getting on your knees each opportunity to "fight" them. 

i did this kind of thing as well with my alliance Seekers of the Void. We got V down to like 24% but ppl were too greedy and took their battle pay

Yeah we did this i couldnt support since i was sleeping but i am so mad at V i just want to rip the leaders skull to bits

PvP is so buggy

meme3ff9f6f2660e7288_zpsa07022a5.jpg

Edited by VyralVanKill

Doing both is better.

The big clans/alliances will win eventually. It's how life works. For now you can stir up trouble, but you'll need to make a big stink (call it complaining, call it whining, call it constructive criticism, same thing) to DE so that they will hopefully fix the system.

Otherwise, you'll lose, we'll lose, everyone will lose except the higher ups in the big clans/alliances. 

"Politics and war go hand in hand. One cannot survive without the other."

~Rhino's Great and Powerful Codpiece.