Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If Ordis Was A Girl And Lotus Was A Man... Would You Still Play Warframe?

faresamir7

YES, IF AND ONLY IF:

Vor is actually the Original Excalibur...

which lost all its powers and memory when the Orokin were defeated...

then was found and indoctrinated by the Grineer...

and now as Corrupted Vor he is actually regenerating to eventually rise again on Tenno's side...

And he was a love interest/ally of the Real Lotus...

And reveals that the Lotus we follow is not the Real Lotus, but a sentient AI gone rogue...

And defeats and replaces it as the head of the Tenno...

And Ordis is revealed as another spy, double-agent for another unrevealed faction (leave it open) and cast out/destroyed...

And Valkyr Prime, while impossible to be restored as a Warframe since being dismantled by Alad V...

Can still be restored to her previous mind by being downloaded into a Cephalon. 

Which becomes the Liset's new Cephalon Voice. 

And the new Liset becomes a Mecha - Valkyr Megalith - to fight on large, sprawling terrains...

THEN YES, BY ALL MEANS YES.

YES, IF AND ONLY IF:

Vor is actually the Original Excalibur...

which lost all its powers and memory when the Orokin were defeated...

then was found and indoctrinated by the Grineer...

and now as Corrupted Vor he is actually regenerating to eventually rise again on Tenno's side...

And he was a love interest/ally of the Real Lotus...

And reveals that the Lotus we follow is not the Real Lotus, but a sentient AI gone rogue...

And defeats and replaces it as the head of the Tenno...

And Ordis is revealed as another spy, double-agent for another unrevealed faction (leave it open) and cast out/destroyed...

And Valkyr Prime, while impossible to be restored as a Warframe since being dismantled by Alad V...

Can still be restored to her previous mind by being downloaded into a Cephalon. 

Which becomes the Liset's new Cephalon Voice. 

And the new Liset becomes a Mecha - Valkyr Megalith - to fight on large, sprawling terrains...

THEN YES, BY ALL MEANS YES.

thats a little far fetched isn't it.

Gender switch will not matter much to me. I don't care if Lotus and Ordis are male, female, bi-gender, trans-gender (as in male being female and female being male), or genderless. I'll still play Warframe. 

Ain't nobody got time to be concern about gender. 

Though, Lotus and Ordis could use more lines. 

Edited by Skeleton.with.Root.Beer

In a game where male and female characters are equally portarited ( males are even underpowerd when compared to female frames ), i doubt that people would even care if they change Lotus and Ordis genders.

I think that giving us an option to change animations and voices through Market would be great idea.