Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hr Players Ruining Time, Fun And Efforts Of Newbies

Toutatrix

Sorry to hear that. There's a lot of high rank players who do enjoy playing with new players. I know I do. Feel free to add me in-game. Also a clan is really helpful for finding a regular group to play with.

That said, they really need to add individual extractions to Survival, the way they have with Defense and Interception.

I'm quite amazed to see some experienced players ignoring the issue by just thinking I'm some kind of whining kid, as stubbornly thinking I'm the very only one to experience such lame behaviors (not only in survival missions indeed) whereas there are quite a numerous amount of posts supporting lame behavior of hr players... Thus other noobs who have suffered them, logically.

As already said : I've dealt with that already, yes I still encounter self centred lame bast..ds (like the recent example I used in my first post) once in a while, but I now how to counter them.

I've started this thread to give some feedback about a game I learnt to like, despite not a toxic but surely a despising community (especially hr players who don't give a F*** about new players at best) which is far from unbearable since I'm used to toxic pvp communities (of MOBAs for example).

I still think this is an issue for new players, thus for the game, and it would be sad to see all those players come in trying this game to just leave it a few hours later just because HR players are ignoring them at best, exploiting/making fun of them at worste (since HR could totally run missions alone : no need to play in coop to chain grind low missions) ruining their fun anyway.

You haven't actually responded to any point that's been brought up btw.

The extraction mechanics of survival have been an issue since I started playing nearly a year ago (for new *and* for old players) so it doesn't exactly look like DE thinks it's a big enough issue to do something about it. So the only thing you can do about it is, as I stated in my previous post, to communicate to your fellow players what your intentions are, hope they understand you (especially a problem for EU TZ I guess, my knowledge of Russian is kind of non-existent) and that they aren't jerks for ignoring you. Really, it's the same stuff those "dreaded" HR players have to deal with.

Edited by marelooke

@ zero : Yes, following my last post : 1 player understanding what's the issue for 7 just trying as hard as they can to politely make me shut up.... You must be right.

@ Others : as already stated NUMEROUS TIMES, survival mission is an EXAMPLE, this happens in EVERY mission type, since I well remember having to try to keep up with HR rushers in my very early missions. It was NOT fun at all, nor helping me in anyway to learn the game, nor making me gathering more resources since I would have succeed with mates of my power range anyway : early missions are pretty easy. Stop thinking you're needed for newbies to succeed in fair difficulty missions : you're not.

Not to mention rushers don't give a F*** about gathering resources in boxes, shelves nor about exploration : going alone left me time to find ways to get in room I was unable to access thus to collect the resources hidden there. Those resources are a waste of time for HR players, but they are quite needed for newbies who don't need much to progress at the beginning.

Stop focusing on ONE example just to tell me I'm wrong, this is just ridiculous.

Bytheway what about HR rushers keep destroying everything in early missions BEFORE newbies can even react, preventing newbies from fulfilling quick situational missions like : "10 melee kills" or "30 shotgun kills", do HR rushers help in anyway for those ? No, not even they don't help but they also prevent newbies from fulfilling those missions thus getting more experience.

So once again another example of lame and counter productive behavior from HR behavior for leveling of newbies, highly frequent since HR always try hard to destroy everything before anyone else.

HR before newbies in early missions is just a ridiculously unfair competition which profit to no one but lame HR who are not even trying to find excuses to their lame behavior.

Oh and guess what : I've got several warframes, I bought/crafted new weapons too, and to level them up I don't feel the need to play with newbies just to ruin their fun. Another ridiculous argument.

What I'm NOT arguing about are :

- newbies rushing nav spot to do missions too hard for them (thus dying miserably)

- newbies not leaving early enough in defense and the such missions (thus dying miserably)

- newbies trying to rush alone (thus dying miserably)

- newbies willingly (really you serious ?) splitting (whereas they are certainly just lost) the group (thus dying miserably)

So stop bringing those example as aguments : they are just as irrelevants as lame, since you're just actually accusing newbies to be newbies XD. Just don't run early missions in public openned coop : you won't be bothered anymore...

Edited by Toutatrix

I feel your pain, OP. I´ve been through it back in my newb days as well.

HOWEVER I cannot agree with you. Why? Simply because I can turn back now and see that in too many cases when I sincerely thought that HR players were acting arrogant to me, it was actually me acting like  a fool because of my lack of knowledge of the game mechanics or of the ingame courtesy. For example, I used to be hallway hero and life support spoiler in my early mastery ranks without ever being aware I was doing anything wrong. When I found out about some od these things I felt very ashamed, especially because I always try to be a friendly teamplayer. I realized that my rightous anger at some players was unjustified.

Thats not to excuse any HR jerks which do exist (but they are on every level!) and you might have really encountered them (especially rushers - I do not have any apology for that on low level planets when in PUG game with newbies). However pretty high chances are that you have been bringing this pain on yourself by your newbie ignorance on more than one occasion.

In my games on lower to mid planets I really see way more ignorant newbies than arrogant veterans. I do not blame the newbies in any way! The game fails to provide some vital information about its mechanics, not to mention players ethics.  The game has simply quite painful learning curve and everyone has to pass it and learn the hard way, thats the way it is, unfortunatelly.

I also doubt that HR players are very interested in regular planet nodes that much. Except for some farming defence/survival/boss nodes, they are not. I do not believe you encounter them in that many of your regular planet progress sessions. I feel some generalization is involved on your side. It also raises question what rank you cosnider high. In my experience it is more the midranks who have just discovered their OPness and ways of rushing (ie they acquired the mechanics and the tools but not the ethics) who act bad. 

Do not try to segregate us by metchmaking filters, it is not the solution. With them you will only postpone the problem. That way new players might even carry on some bad habits to higher mastery ranks which could be cause of even more grievance in the end. Also, that way you may easily discover that the HR players are gone but somehow the jerks still appear in you sessions.

Also, the further into the solar system, the more happy you may be to get some help from HR players, even the annoying rushers.

I agree that it is annoying to be held hostage during a survival, I've been in that situation quite a few times, however, I don't think a filter is the answer. And, there isn't really anything I can add to this, especially after  Phatose's posts.  (Spot on.)

But, from what I've seen the biggest problem is the lack of communication between team members in general.  i.e. On one hand, you could have told your teammates that you wanted to head out at the 5 min mark instead of just standing at extraction.  On the other, they could have let you know how long they wanted to stay and then the 4 of you could have worked it out from there.

When I started, I spent a lot of time letting my team know what I wanted out of a mission and I got a lot of positive responses as well as help.  After 11 months of game play, I only have two instances of really bad players.  

If you only want to do 5 minutes on a survival, go solo or take a friend.  Maybe even hit up the recruiting tab and find people with the same goal.   If you go public, let any late comers know what you're trying to achieve otherwise, they wont know what's going on.  They can't read minds nor should they be required to.  

All missions I played, with decent minded players, people never had to explain nor ask for, neither request for anything : when someone goes to extraction that's quite clear for anyone they want to leave. That's so obvious I don't even understand why it repeatedly comes on the table...

Lame excuses seriously, nothing else.

@ Nemsi : you totally miss the point of this thread. In many games there are matchmakings matching you with people of the same level as you. In warframe HR players can play coop with newbies (example r4+ with rank 0-1) and totally ruin their fun as stated, listed and explained MANY TIMES above.

This is not to the noob to play early missions (Earth missions basically, but I'd gladly extend this up to Vor boss) alone since they just CAN NOT do it, since those missions are made for them to LEARN HOW TO PLAY. Ideally rank 0-1 should be matched with rank 0-1 only to avoid HR players to ruin their game.

Do you get the point now ?

Again, they are not there to babysit you.  If you want to play your own way then you play solo/private.

Who did ask for any babysitting ? This is totally out of topic.

I mentionned what I'm thinking about powerleveling already : do learn to read.

No need to spam bytheway.

Hopefully I've received several pm of decent players supporting my point of view, maybe this community is not only filled with d1ckh34ds, too bad they don't participate in this thread much : that would certainly help.

Edited by Toutatrix

No matter how this went one on one, he's right.

I'm a "HR" or a Veteran Tenno. Do I stop to help someone grind after I've just been on a 2 hour grind? FK no. 

aint-nobody-got-time-for-that.jpg

The problem is clearly the core features of the game.

Bad loot + bad drop table = Grind heavy.
Bad mods + essential mods = Max mod necessity

Necessity + Grind Heavy = Introverted play style

Oh but clans, right right.

Clan + Supporting Tenno = No more credits / resource = Introverted play style
or
Clan + Lone Teeno = Introverted play style 

There is no random match making. No "tenno on call" system and there's zero reason why I should stop to make a newbies match easier, apart for the social aspects which largely have lasted a week in Warframe (for me personally) unless they are in my clan because 1 week after big updates the game dies in OCE and becomes a total ghost town. So really, for poor newbies who want advice their closest friend is Warframe Wiki, the google machine and kinaesthetic testing.

So to Toutatrix him/her self:

dont-hate-the-player-hate-the-game.jpg

Edited by ePilgrim

All missions I played, with decent minded players, people never had to explain nor ask for, neither request for anything : when someone goes to extraction that's quite clear for anyone they want to leave. That's so obvious I don't even understand why it repeatedly comes on the table...

Lame excuses seriously, nothing else.

@ Nemsi : you totally miss the point of this thread. In many games there are matchmakings matching you with people of the same level as you. In warframe HR players can play coop with newbies (example r4+ with rank 0-1) and totally ruin their fun as stated, listed and explained MANY TIMES above.

This is not to the noob to play early missions (Earth missions basically, but I'd gladly extend this up to Vor boss) alone since they just CAN NOT do it, since those missions are made for them to LEARN HOW TO PLAY. Ideally rank 0-1 should be matched with rank 0-1 only to avoid HR players to ruin their game.

Do you get the point now ?

Who did ask for any babysitting ? This is totally out of topic.

I mentionned what I'm thinking about powerleveling already : do learn to read.

No need to spam bytheway.

Hopefully I've received several pm of decent players supporting my point of view, maybe this community is not only filled with d1ckh34ds, too bad they don't participate in this thread much : that would certainly help.

If going to extraction is a clear message, then not going to extraction is also a clear message. 

And since extraction begins the moment 50% of the party is at extraction, it's rather clear that if you're there and not extracting, the majority of the other players in the game don't want to extract.

You've mistaken this as a Mastery issue, when it's really a simple issue of being outvoted.

You're asking for other players to play in a very specific fashion so as to not 'ruin your fun', but you're unwilling to extend the same courtesy to them. 

I'm pretty new to this game, which I decided to try by curiosity, being more of a pvp player, and surprisingly eventually pretty much liking it.

High level players act like that, but if you are somewhat new to the game, why not play a bit more and get a better understanding of the game before suggesting changes?

--

OK first of all, calm down a bit

Some of these responses have me convinced that this player-base deserves every rough ****ing with a bladed condom that DE gives it. Seriously. I wonder how WF is so frequently played when you're so damned hostile to newbies.

same as above

Again, they are not there to babysit you.  If you want to play your own way then you play solo/private.

you're completely out

Yes, forcing them to learn to play does help them, and they still get the rewards even if they die so . . . also helping.

of course, sure

I still haven't talked about the survival problem mentionned

It's both parties fault, not sure why you guys think like that

Essentially being HR players if you see that there is someone who is low rank you should normally be more careful about it, and it's also something to notice when you see a player going to extraction solo.

Problem is that there are players that don't mind going to extraction when they can't hold anymore, that's why in that case you're suppposed to talk either at that moment or quite before.

But even then having a player low rank among the team, if the person should talk then the reverse is applicable, if you're experimented and see someone new in the team you shouldn't play as if you were so sure that the person would manage to follow properly, so the experimented player can also ask about the situation, in fact in theory it should be even more a given for a experimented player to do the right things.

Ok, now another important advice : Don't expect too much from pugs

I could make a long rant about why pugs are pugs but not right now. Anyway not every pugs is bad but issue is something that come out regularly.

If going to extraction is a clear message, then not going to extraction is also a clear message. 

And since extraction begins the moment 50% of the party is at extraction, it's rather clear that if you're there and not extracting, the majority of the other players in the game don't want to extract.

You've mistaken this as a Mastery issue, when it's really a simple issue of being outvoted.

You're asking for other players to play in a very specific fashion so as to not 'ruin your fun', but you're unwilling to extend the same courtesy to them. 

If it's rude for someone to go at extraction without saying anything, it's just as rude for an experimented player to force a new player

to have his way. it's etiquette for both.

But I do think that it isn't something to be too bitter about.

Lets put all that aside and could we just talk about the point having HR players with new players?

Maybe some people are misunderstanding but there were another thread not too long ago and it was more less explicitly said that new players are regularly matched with HR players, though I can't tell exactly how much but I'd guess it isn't exclusive to specifics farming spot ?

But for an idea for exemple, myself do get some newbies parties once in a while, while I'm essentially 90% solo player, so I guess for puggers it shouldn't be that rare.

Filter then.

As said new players get matched with HR players probably related to the flow of new players incoming

Let's put it like that

In some time there'll be a situation where new players are rarer (but maybe it's already the case in some region) and the situation is such that the proportion of pugs for new players is at 100% for every starmap nodes 2 new players and 2 old players.

You guys think that in this situation you just got to say "it's pug so endure it?"

Or you could put something in the matchmaking and the result would be either you end up with old players (100%) or you end up only with new players but you can't know if you'll get some or not.

Because if you think going solo is their solution then putting the filter to cut the number of players is the same for them but at least they are sure they won't have old players.

I was wondering also, you guys absolutely want to get matched with newbies? or maybe it's multiplayer need a 4 man team mentality.

Edited by Mokkania

+1

Perfectly, said.

Who did ask for any babysitting ?

You did. See:

nor helping me in anyway to learn the game, nor making me gathering more resources

Not to mention rushers don't give a F*** about gathering resources in boxes, shelves nor about exploration : going alone left me time to find ways to get in room I was unable to access thus to collect the resources hidden there. Those resources are a waste of time for HR players, but they are quite needed for newbies who don't need much to progress at the beginning.

Bytheway what about HR rushers keep destroying everything in early missions BEFORE newbies can even react, preventing newbies from fulfilling quick situational missions like : "10 melee kills" or "30 shotgun kills", do HR rushers help in anyway for those ? No, not even they don't help but they also prevent newbies from fulfilling those missions thus getting more experience.

So once again another example of lame and counter productive behavior from HR behavior for leveling of newbies, highly frequent since HR always try hard to destroy everything before anyone else.

HR before newbies in early missions is just a ridiculously unfair competition which profit to no one but lame HR who are not even trying to find excuses to their lame behavior.

You are saying the HR players should be baby sitting you in the above quote. You are saying that they should let you go around and open every little box while they stand around doing nothing, stand around doing nothing so you can get your kills, hold your hand and lead you through the map -standing around doing nothing while you struggle with a parkour problem, and so on.  That is "babysitting". 

If you want to play a fast paced game slowly then that is fine, but don't expect others to do the same just for your sake.  You said you don't need them so play solo, or recruit people that think the same way that you do and make a private group.

Only noobs go for lockers, not because HR players don't need resources, but because they discovered you get more resources just from going long in survival and defense, especially in Dark Sectors. If you are in need of resources that badly, then just follow the HR players around leeching off of them if you can't get kills.   Besides, if you are close to them when you go down they will most likely get you up.

I believe we're talking about Apollodorus and high rank players leveling and releveling 'frames, guns, or whathaveyou.

If you need to leave--or just really want to--you gotta say something. MR10 and above doesn't include mind reading and if you're not hanging close, I have no clue what you might or might not be up to.

There are a few reasons to hang around extraction (not good ones, but nevertheless...), so just because you see a "1 at extraction" alert doesn't necessarily mean anything. You have to say something.

If I'm on Apollodorus it's pretty much for one reason: leveling something to 20ish. I don't much care how long I spend there. If it's guns being leveled, I'm most likely planning on leaving around 30min, since that's about when stuff gets real and a level teenish gun runs out of steam. If you really want to leave earlier, make your thoughts known. It only takes two to trigger the countdown, so say something.

If it's rude for someone to go at extraction without saying anything, it's just as rude for an experimented player to force a new player

to have his way. it's etiquette for both.

But I do think that it isn't something to be too bitter about.

Maybe some people are misunderstanding but there were another thread not too long ago and it was more less explicitly said that new players are regularly matched with HR players, though I can't tell exactly how much but I'd guess it isn't exclusive to specifics farming spot ?

But for an idea for exemple, myself do get some newbies parties once in a while, while I'm essentially 90% solo player, so I guess for puggers it shouldn't be that rare.

Filter then.

As said new players get matched with HR players probably related to the flow of new players incoming

Let's put it like that

In some time there'll be a situation where new players are rarer (but maybe it's already the case in some region) and the situation is such that the proportion of pugs for new players is at 100% for every starmap nodes 2 new players and 2 old players.

You guys think that in this situation you just got to say "it's pug so endure it?"

Or you could put something in the matchmaking and the result would be either you end up with old players (100%) or you end up only with new players but you can't know if you'll get some or not.

Because if you think going solo is their solution then putting the filter to cut the number of players is the same for them but at least they are sure they won't have old players.

I was wondering also, you guys absolutely want to get matched with newbies? or maybe it's multiplayer need a 4 man team mentality.

Minor correction:  It's not rude for an experience played to force a new player to stay too long.  It's rude for any player to force another player to stay, or to go, without asking.  Etiquette is etiquette no matter what your mastery rank.

Which is why we suggested communicating properly, repeatedly, in this thread. 

I explicitly called out the issues with actual filtering a couple of pages ago.  Player density is a major problem.   It's already a pain to find anyone at all playing a particular node that's not one of the popular game modes.  There are so many nodes to begin with that they player base is split apart badly to begin with.  Finding someone else playing a exterminate in Venus, for example - not easy.  Then you tack on geographic splitting - need to be able to get a good connection. 

If you then take that already highly divided player base, and then limit it to only showing players under MR2, the newbies won't be complaining about being matched with veterans.  They'll be complaining that there's nobody to play with in this co-op game.

But let's assume that wasn't a problem.  That we had hundreds of newbies, and every node is populated with newbies all the time and we can successfully find a full group of newbies on any given node.  So we implement the filter.

And nothing at all changes, because the problem isn't related to mastery rank.

Newbie A on Appolodorus is there for the first time.  Just wants it clear.  Newbie B is running it again for fusion cores.  He's been lucky with mod drops, his Mk-1 braton is level 26 and has a decent compliment of mods.  He wants to stay as long as possible for XP and fusion cores.   It's the exact same problem in the OP.  Nothing has changed.

Or it's an exterminate mission.  Newbie A wants to run around and poke in every corner, open every locker.  Newbie B has tried that already and figured out that it's horribly inefficient, and just wants the node clear.  Now we've got a newbie explorer vs a Newbie rusher - the exact same problem as we had before.

Nothing changes because mastery rank was never the problem to begin with.

Different players of any mastery rank are going to have different desires in any given mission.  Mastery rank doesn't tell you anything about what the guy in the match with you wants to happen.  At all. 

You have to ask, and negotiate  That's true from MR0-MR20. 

I explicitly called out the issues with actual filtering a couple of pages ago.  Player density is a major problem.   It's already a pain to find anyone at all playing a particular node that's not one of the popular game modes.  There are so many nodes to begin with that they player base is split apart badly to begin with.  Finding someone else playing a exterminate in Venus, for example - not easy.  Then you tack on geographic splitting - need to be able to get a good connection. 

In my opinion it's because [you] are too keen on wanting a full team, if it's an option they've got the choice between having a chance of not finding teammates or being teamed with HR players. (but let's not imply that ALL HR players ruin their experience)

Not managing to get a team is something that can always happen.

If you then take that already highly divided player base, and then limit it to only showing players under MR2, the newbies won't be complaining about being matched with veterans.  They'll be complaining that there's nobody to play with in this co-op game.

But then it won't be the same problem, I already said it in my previous post, if they think it's worth more than the trouble it brings, that's their problem, their choice.

And nothing at all changes, because the problem isn't related to mastery rank.

Newbie A on Appolodorus is there for the first time.  Just wants it clear.  Newbie B is running it again for fusion cores.  He's been lucky with mod drops, his Mk-1 braton is level 26 and has a decent compliment of mods.  He wants to stay as long as possible for XP and fusion cores.   It's the exact same problem in the OP.  Nothing has changed.

Or it's an exterminate mission.  Newbie A wants to run around and poke in every corner, open every locker.  Newbie B has tried that already and figured out that it's horribly inefficient, and just wants the node clear.  Now we've got a newbie explorer vs a Newbie rusher - the exact same problem as we had before.

Nothing changes because mastery rank was never the problem to begin with.

Different players of any mastery rank are going to have different desires in any given mission.  Mastery rank doesn't tell you anything about what the guy in the match with you wants to happen.  At all.

I already said it, the difference between players on the same level having discrepancies for their own gameplay level is on a different scale than the difference between new players mindset and HR players mindsets.

[it seems to me that new players are more likely to accept players of the same level acting bad than someone experienced screwing their play in the way experienced players currently do.]

Well, clearly newbies aren't anywhere near as accepting of bad behavior as you're suggesting - as evidence by the very existence of this thread. 

Shouldn't we teach the newbies the way things actually are?  Players play differently, public games are open and players won't always agree on how a mission should be played?   Teach them that if you expect a team to play a specific way,  you're responsible for getting the team together?  Making use of the party system, the friends list and the recruiting channel?

Well, clearly newbies aren't anywhere near as accepting of bad behavior as you're suggesting - as evidence by the very existence of this thread.

I wonder if maybe you misunderstood the last sentence because it was badly phrased

Shouldn't we teach the newbies the way things actually are?  Players play differently, public games are open and players won't always agree on how a mission should be played?   Teach them that if you expect a team to play a specific way,  you're responsible for getting the team together?  Making use of the party system, the friends list and the recruiting channel?

Good question, but I'm not sure it invalidate the possibility of a filter, actually you seem to think that playing with HR could be mandatory for them to learn the game.

No, not to learn the game in general - not in the sense of teaching them the ropes.  That may happen, it may not.

But to learn one very specific facet of the game - public lobbies are public and you don't get a say in who joins you.  If you want that level of control over who you group with, you have to put in the effort of putting the team together.

Not wanting to be matched with a particular mastery rank is no different then not wanting a rhino, or melee player, or someone using a level 0 weapon in that regard.  The reality is you don't get to filter in public matches - you have to put in the work.  And that's what we should be teaching them.

No, not to learn the game in general - not in the sense of teaching them the ropes.  That may happen, it may not.

But to learn one very specific facet of the game - public lobbies are public and you don't get a say in who joins you.  If you want that level of control over who you group with, you have to put in the effort of putting the team together.

Not wanting to be matched with a particular mastery rank is no different then not wanting a rhino, or melee player, or someone using a level 0 weapon in that regard.  The reality is you don't get to filter in public matches - you have to put in the work.  And that's what we should be teaching them.

I guess it's really a difference of point of view

I still think it shouldn't be normal for new players to get matched with "old players", but mostly I'm worried about the occurence, if it were isolated cases I wouldn't mind but as I said from what I read it might not be the case

side note : theses are quotes from that other thread I mentionned :

Grouping - This may seriously cause me to quit.  I can't find anyone my level to play with.  Soloing is hard but the only other option is being dragged through the level by super high level players who kill everything.  Needs some kind of matchmaking other than waiting, which usually gives me some OP guy who cruises through the level ahead of me and I get no challenge.

Regarding grouping, someone mentioned going into recruiting?  Really?  Well I tried.  After spamming that chat for 30 mins to find a newbie I gave up and thats how I added it to my list.  Recruit chat is simply not going to cut it as a matchmaking system.

I never needed to play earth missions again once having bought a new weapon or used a forma, this is absolutely over cautious (lame behavior once again).

I did replay earth missions once I got new warframe every weapons new and without sentinel, which was fair with new players to me, and I stopped pretty fast to play more rewarding missions, since earth missions are not that worthy.

+1

Perfectly, said.

You did. See:

You are saying the HR players should be baby sitting you in the above quote. You are saying that they should let you go around and open every little box while they stand around doing nothing, stand around doing nothing so you can get your kills, hold your hand and lead you through the map -standing around doing nothing while you struggle with a parkour problem, and so on.  That is "babysitting". 

If you want to play a fast paced game slowly then that is fine, but don't expect others to do the same just for your sake.  You said you don't need them so play solo, or recruit people that think the same way that you do and make a private group.

Only noobs go for lockers, not because HR players don't need resources, but because they discovered you get more resources just from going long in survival and defense, especially in Dark Sectors. If you are in need of resources that badly, then just follow the HR players around leeching off of them if you can't get kills.   Besides, if you are close to them when you go down they will most likely get you up.

You've got some serious understanding issue. I wrote this to respond to those thinking wrongly they are of any help for newbies by rushing first missions : which is totally false as clearly stated above about learning the game, experience, resources as currency. YOU ARE CONFUSING COMMON MISSIONS WITH ALERT MISSIONS, no one stated the case of alert missions in this very thread since it's TOTALLY out of topic.

I did not ask for any babysitting nor most of new players did I'm sure. You're saying you don't want to babysit new players : THEN DON'T @(*()$ PLAY EARTH MISSIONS IN PUBLIC COOP. Period.

IF YOU DO IT : THE VERY LEAST OF YOUR SO CALLED INGAME COURTESY (which does more look like HR players demanding new players to request a permission to do this or that, since HR can force others to play their way) SHOULD BE TO HELP NEWBIES SINCE YOUR IN THEIR SANDBOX, NOT YOURS. Nobody asked you to babysit new players : YOU ARE PUTTING YOURSELF IN A SITUATION WHERE YOU'RE NOT WELCOME, NOT NEEDED AND ACTUALLY OBNOXIOUS. NEW PLAYERS DO NOT OWE YOU ANYTHING : THEY DID NOT ASK YOU TO COME, THEY COOP TO PLAY WITH OTHER NEW PLAYERS CAUSE THIS IS A COOP GAME.

PS : I hope using those major letters will help most of you to read, cause you obviously don't since the beginning of this thread. This is nothing related to my current mindset. I will not break my mouse for you guys, sorry for disapointment.

I did not ask for any babysitting nor most of new players did I'm sure. You're saying you don't want to babysit new players : THEN DON'T @(*()$ PLAY EARTH MISSIONS IN PUBLIC COOP. Period.

IF YOU DO IT : THE VERY LEAST OF YOUR SO CALLED INGAME COURTESY (which does more look like HR players demanding new players to request a permission to do this or that, since HR can force others to play their way) SHOULD BE TO HELP NEWBIES SINCE YOUR IN THEIR SANDBOX, NOT YOURS. Nobody asked you to babysit new players : YOU ARE PUTTING YOURSELF IN A SITUATION WHERE YOU'RE NOT WELCOME, NOT NEEDED AND ACTUALLY OBNOXIOUS. NEW PLAYERS DO NOT OWE YOU ANYTHING : THEY DID NOT ASK YOU TO COME, THEY COOP TO PLAY WITH OTHER NEW PLAYERS CAUSE THIS IS A COOP GAME.

PS : I hope using those major letters will help most of you to read, cause you obviously don't since the beginning of this thread. This is nothing related to my current mindset. I will not break my mouse for you guys, sorry for disapointment.

Lol, no. People are going to play in the most efficient way.  If you don't like it then play solo.  If I don't like the way others play then I would play solo.

Public games are just that, public.  Lowbies don't own Earth.

So basically you got mad two higher level people were capable of doing more of the mission and getting more rewards for them AND you but they're $&*^s for doing that?  Eesh....think you have the wrong attitude as a new player in warframe.

As a "HR" player I feel discriminated against.

If I've just grinded for 7 days STRAIGHT on my "holidays". I'm totally numb with Warframe but I feel to deep into it to quick now. I've collected 78 Frost Prime Helmets and hundreds of other random components that have THE SAME CHANCE AS THE ONE PIECE I'M LOOKING FOR.

And then randomly I get a PM from a newbie whose seen me posting on recruiting:
"Hi man can you pls help me finish vor??"

What I see:
"Hi man. Could you give the grind a break and reduce your chances of finding the item you've been looking for (for days) so you can spend ~5 minutes running through level 3 mobs, not loot, no reward or incentive so that I can unlock an item I'm looking for in the star map?"

What I think:
"5 minutes could BE the Boltor Prime. I need to start building it ASAP... He'll probably throw away that Seer anyway?"

What happens:
3 PMs from high tier players looking to do high tier keys for the same reward.

Yeah, I'm going to keep going for that Boltor. Warframes drop system is THE WORST system I've *ever* seen in all of gaming. Literally. I've got nooothing against DE but after the experiences I've had, I have no regrets saying that.

So if I'm going to have lowbies outraged that I'm trying to get on with my damn life while trying to play Warframe to its "fullest" then it's going to be particularly hard to care about the inevitable whining that will follow.

Personally, I'm an extremely introverted person. When I first began Warframe I played alone until I completed my first Warframe COMPLETELY. Sure I joined recruiting for the void but I never, ever needed people to walk me through the game. It's incredibly easy. And why the crap would I trust the chat box to give me the correct answer when I'm asking around for how to find an item? I could spend 3 seconds quickly googling "Warframe wiki seer" (for example) and it's ALL there. So I just don't understand why people are so cross over this. Leave people alone. If you can't get what you want, it's not other peoples problems. 

And yeah, newbies ARE a waste of time. Warframe has 0 incentive to repeat the earlier missions. I would never take a lowbie to T3 but I'm the first to gather a group of noobs to do interception (high level but very easy). It just depends on their circumstance so just have some empathy and this problem becomes a lot less of an "issue".

Edited by ePilgrim