The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Warframe Prime Access Teaser Megathread

LogaMC1995

MMFFMM...M? No. We are getting a female frame now. Most likely Nyx because of CHAOS, but who knows?

DE's not required to follow any pattern like this, really. The community created the pattern, and DE happens to be making them in a method like said pattern. There can always be change.

That being said, I think it's Nyx Prime. Everything before Vauban is getting Primed first, and Nekros was definitely after Vauban. Not to mention the evidence that has popped up across the internet.

Edited by NoggDog117

"Gilded Chaos"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilded_Age

The Gilded Age was an era of rapid economic growth, especially in the North and West. American wages, especially for skilled workers, were much higher than in Europe, which attracted millions of immigrants. The increase of industrialization meant, despite the increasing labor force, real wages in the US grew 60% from 1860 to 1890, and continued to rise after that.[1][2] However, the Gilded Age was also an era of poverty as very poor European immigrants poured in. Railroads were the major industry, but the factory system, mining, and finance increased in importance.

The rings at the beginning looked like nekros's leg rings.

The thing looked skinny.

Gilded age, rapid economic growth??? Desecrate much?

idunno just thinkin.. last time said chaos primed... and was loki not nyx. rhino said 'a golden warrior rises'.. nothing about stomp roar charge or iron skin.

could they be messing with us?

The reason it said chaos at the end of the loki one was because in nordic mythology loki is the god of chaos/mischief.

i'll just quote myself.

As a person who doesn't buy prime access or care about prime warframes, i find the teaser "meh"

But i'm sure the MR addicts or those who really like the warframe find this interesting.

To be honest, Nyx prime has been confirmed some time ago, as well hikou prime and scindo prime, i don't know why some players expected volt or any other warframe when the placeholders for nyx were already in the game.

"nyx prime placeholder is in the game, next prime warframe will surely be nekros"

Edited by KIREEKPSO

Not sure if they were posted here (or allowed to be), but someone on the reddit did some file digging a few weeks back and found that it was in fact, Nyx Prime that would be next. Along with Scindo Prime and Hikou Prime. And a Prime Armor set, which will most likely be the incentive to buy the prime Access.

Gilded is also used as an expression of sorts meaning trash coated in gold

Something that looks good on the surface but is bad underneath

Gilded is just a word. Its exact meaning is "to cover with gold leaf or paint".

It has no positive or negative connotations.