Hotfix 14.7.4

[DE]Rebecca

anyone else having issue attempting the last stage of Gate crash to get 15 points, when your in a squad? me and a friend can both do it solo, but together, it says the mission is locked? weve both got 10 points as weve just got the mods....

Hopefully you figured it out by now, but if not - disband the group. Both of you go solo into the next event node (in your case, Ceres). You'll get in. Then, just leave and recreate the group. You'll both be able to go in together then.

I had to do the same with my friend.

- Fixed Atterax not animating when viewed in the arsenal.

Is that normal that I see atterax (on friend, I still don't have it built) in a rigid, weird looking polarm form as if the cable of the whip is solidified into this sharp and completely linear existance? Shouldn't it, I dunno, hang from the character and move, dingilidang instead of looking like a texturing-pose...

Something that I would like to see fixed eventually, is the error where your Warframe's abilities are negated when travelling through the portal (Rhino skin, volt's Speed, etc). It never directly led to me being downed and needing revival, but I could easily see how, especially in the upper exp levels, it could become a severe nuisance.

Can you keep the Grineer Caches from spawning in the one area of that one tile that's blocked by infested tree stuff and can only be accessed by someone with teleport?

You mean the one that can be accessed by a hole in a wall a bit farther or the one that you can drop down to by running up a wall and traversing a branch on the opposite side of the room?

It seems that this hotfix added more bugs than fixed. Not counting Gate Crash crashes(which are instant), the overall ammount of total screen freezes whith consiquental game closing has greatly increased. Also, the framerate in the most missions often falls down to 10-8 fps, which makes you feel like you're watching a slide show. Please focus on the neccesary code fixes, it will surely make things better. Thank you for listening.

"Power in use" bugs are back!

Repeatedly getting Energy Vampire "Power in use" bug.

P.S: I would love to see a fix/tweak to Nova's animation when rapidly casting "Antimatter Drop" ability. It always feels awkward when rapid casting the ability and then an odd sphere or 2 get created without any casting animation.

Edit: I cannot help but notice that Sheev's jump attack AOE is that of a heat dagger. I do not know if this was perhaps an accidental bug or was intentional, either way considering sheev is a very light and small weapon for its slow attack speed it needs exactly this to make up for it. However it would be nice to consider applying different element to it, having a radiaton AOE or something like that would be really awesome... and you would be introducing a new member of to elemental aoe weapons family such as the heat daggers.

Edit2: About Atterax... the current sounds of a whip dont really fit the weapon. For a bulky thing like that it needs heavy metal impact sounds. Also Its hard to imagine this as a whip xD Normally a person would use it more like a flail. Perhaps new weapon type idea DE? :D

Edited by StarScribe

So at 11:50pm EST, I was trading with someone, the whole proccess was a mess. 1. I was not able to give him the items he wanted to buy from me....the Loki Prime Set...

lMfLERt.jpg

2. but when I double-checked to make sure i had my parts in my inventory, THEY WE'RE THERE BUT NOT IN THE TRADE!!

y8SBD6y.jpg

So DE, i don't if this is a bug or some type of rule that may be ridiculus not being able to trade something that i have, but i hope you take this in consideration to fix, because this is my second time it's happened to me.

- The first time this happened to me, I was gonna sell my Frost BP to someone, but i couldn't because of this similar situation.

P.S. - I already have a Loki Prime built and equipped, so i'm pretty sure that this could not be comparable to Foundry vs Inventory problems. But this is definitely Inventory vs Trade Post problem.

no fix of useless radio-beacon voice (i really dont like it and i feel disturbed, DE, i dont want it, ok !)

no fix of useless attention-barking of the kubrow when im in the menues around in the spaceship (i really dont like it and now after being pleased and superfriendly more then pleased in several pleased-postings for the devs i start getting &!$$ed and feel like somebody wanna &!$$ me off with the 5hit !)

thank you for understanding, i choose when, where and what i play, i dont wanna get forced in a game what i have to do and not when im not in a battle !!!

for making it clear, you promised a fix of this, DE ! its a while now ! =)

Edited by 7ENN0

my update is still 14.7.0 the gate crash 

Are you talking about the text on the launcher showing the 14.7.0 update notes? 

Or when you log on, does your game actually state there is an updated version of the game and you need to exit and download the update?

The only true fix for shotgun falloff is to remove it entirely...

Thanks for the hotfix though :)

^^^^^^^^ Yes Yes Yes this man has the answer. Seriously haven't you ever heard of slug rounds DE. Shotguns damage should not fall off. Anybody at DE wanna take a challenge to get shot by buckshot at 50m and tell me how you feel after words. Matter fact it needs to be the next big thing. DE I CHALLENGE YOU TO TAKE THE BUCKSHOT CHALLENGE TO RAISE AWARENESS ON HOW SHOTGUNS ACTUALLY WORK.