Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime After Nyx

Aesthetic_Dialectic

And who said this was set in stone never to be changed?

Beside console players never had the chance to get Excalibur, so as far as they are concerned, the order has been 1 male, 2 females, 2 males, 1 female so far.

Nothing says they can't start going 1 male / 1 female from now on.

I, for one, would love to see Volt Prime next.

But... we're PC...

EXCALIBUR IS A FOUNDER'S EXCLUSIVE, AND COUNTS TOWARDS THE PRIME COUNT. Please.

And we're PC. PC. PC. PC. PC. PC. You don't have the PS4 or the XB1 by your name. PC.

Oberon Prime + Cernos Prime + Magistar Prime + new prime armor

I'd spend my bank account on that.

To everyone demanding Soma Prime, I hope you all enjoy it for the two hours it takes for you to realize that it is a pure noob magnet.

Edited by Kestral9999

Links or no proof. DE already established a gender order with normal warframes. It's too coincidental that Primes would stray from theirs.

I think the quote that Tiqalicious is think of is the one that Rebecca said that all warframes can be potentially primed and they aren't limited to the ones up to Vauban only. Because if I recall, unless it was changed rather recently, DE said that there is a pattern in gender for releasing warframes and prime warframes

As far as a Pattern in black and white primes, sop far we've had, WBWBBWW, this is not conclusive data for a pattern, the next frame could be a white Trinity.

white color scheme was because they were starter frames, trinity is going to be black

Edited by Hrago

100 % that prime frame will be Trinity Prime.

As for weapons, my wild guess is Vectis Prime ( sniper rework incoming ), Aklex Prime or Bolto Prime, Dual Ether or Heat Swords Prime, Fragor Prime and Shade Prime. Something from that will be in new Prime Access.

I had a feeling that it was going to be trinity last time and I was wrong. This time, yeah its probably going to be trinity (hopefully along with a rework of well of life). Saryn's also a possibility though. Both frames need some work but Saryn needs a lot more work so I doubt it'll be her.

As far as what I would pay $140 for...well maybe if it had Volt prime, carrier prime, Soma prime, Vasto prime (I would settle for AKVasto too but I like regular vasto over duals), and dual skana prime. If 1 thing was missing I would farm it all.

As far as a Pattern in black and white primes, sop far we've had, WBWBBWW, this is not conclusive data for a pattern, the next frame could be a white Trinity.

why people always care about skin colour so much? im just kidding.... but silkee.... volt is wearing heels too.... may be she is just... flat....  i dunno.

Hope the next male prime is something good

Ash or Volt, chose your poison.

What if DE gave us a version of the stalker that's playable. Probably in update 16 or 17 though.

Never gonna happen.

All of you people speculating about which prime it will be realize that your speculation means nothing right? I mean, DE could choose to ignore whatever patterns you are choosing to see and simply decide to do whatever they want. It's their game, they can do whatever they want with it on a whim.

Because next Prime will be female and one of the these 3:

Trinity

Banshee

Saryn

High chance Trinity will be next.

I want a Nekros Prime mainly because I love Nekros and all of his abillities (not just desecrate) and I am honestly curious how they would make a being who uses death and re-birth to his advantage turn into a more advanced Orokin version which is usually godly looking more or less.