Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Please Read Before Posting Threads] What Is And Isn't General Discussion?

Letter13

i dont see why someone would care if their thread was moved.  folding laundry is more of an event.

Occasionally threads might bring up points that are important to address at the time (Event Bonuses not being received, login issues, etc.), when said threads are moved or merged, they can also seem to "disappear" to some of the people following it, this is a problem if the devs say, merge two threads about a single issue, then release a response of about it there.

Without knowing that the thread was moved / merged, some users may end up making duplicates of their threads over and over, hoping to get official address on their issue, when there is already a response to it somewhere else.

• 1 month later...

If the Com Mods don't seem too concerned with the volume of Fan Zone topics in General Discussion, should I bother reporting them?

To me, topics like "look at my neat thing!"  "I just added 90 forma to X item!" "Show off your color/armor combinations!" are all more Fan Zone material than General Discussion, but some topics like my examples have either been reported and stayed or have had Com Mods participating in them, and have stayed.

If the Com Mods don't seem too concerned with the volume of Fan Zone topics in General Discussion, should I bother reporting them?

To me, topics like "look at my neat thing!" "I just added 90 forma to X item!" "Show off your color/armor combinations!" are all more Fan Zone material than General Discussion, but some topics like my examples have either been reported and stayed or have had Com Mods participating in them, and have stayed.

Depends on how off topic you think they are...... *hint*

To me, topics like "look at my neat thing!"  "I just added 90 forma to X item!" "Show off your color/armor combinations!" are all more Fan Zone material than General Discussion, but some topics like my examples have either been reported and stayed or have had Com Mods participating in them, and have stayed.

If I see a Fan Zone topic, I usually move it.

If you believe a topic is in the wrong location, go ahead and report it. Sometimes we participate in topics that are in the wrong location. It's easy to miss if you don't actively look for that.

Never hurts to report them, it all depends on the person who handles them

• 1 month later...

The problem is in the term general discussion as people tend to have a different understanding of the definition in its basic form . To even address the fact of the content not being general discussion is by the definition not general discussion even though its stating the rules it falls on feedback and grievance .. You are right in addressing the subject matter issue however it being in the thread suggests the grievance subject matter is general discussion. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If I want to discuss exploration of new content, such as the new Moon vaults or new tilesets in terms of what they mean, how certain puzzles can be solved or what implications they can have for the lore or possibly upcoming events, what would that go under?

2 hours ago, Colyeses said:

If I want to discuss exploration of new content, such as the new Moon vaults or new tilesets in terms of what they mean, how certain puzzles can be solved or what implications they can have for the lore or possibly upcoming events, what would that go under?

Fan Zone sounds like it might be the best place for lore discussion, particularly if you're planning on sharing a bunch of in-game screenshots regarding the tilesets in question

If youre asking for help with puzzles though, that would be more suited to players helping players

7 minutes ago, Somedude1000 said:

Fan Zone sounds like it might be the best place for lore discussion, particularly if you're planning on sharing a bunch of in-game screenshots regarding the tilesets in question

If youre asking for help with puzzles though, that would be more suited to players helping players

Thank you, I guess I'll put this in Fan Zone then!

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Unrequired said:

Where do I post suggestions that should be added to the game?

This depends, if you are altogether introducing something new, which doesn't exist in the game, then post it in Fan Concepts.

If you want to make suggestions on something that already exists that needs improving, and can be improved by having something added to them (warframe x should have more z polarities etc) then the appropriate feedback subforum will serve you well.

Theres specific feedback for weapons (guns and swords etc we play with), warframes, maps and levels (for example if you find a part of the level youre playign with with no textures) , missions (game mods, for example, spy, exterminate, etc), art and animation, UI (user interface - your HUD and stuff), sound (music, sound effects etc), the website, your clan dojo, PvP (called conclave here), platform specific feedback, and the warframe mobile application

Edited by Somedude1000
grade schoool level grammar errors