The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Mercy Kill The Stuck Corpus In Infested Missions?

Abenoki

You know, the one guy struggling against the infestation consuming him, the guy on the edge of what looks like a glass test chamber. Every time i see him i feel obligated to put him out of his misery before the infestation consumes him.

I have never felt mercy to a corpus, you guys are mad. You have killed millions of these guys and their masters and they have killed you many times. But when you see him you feel merciful?? LET HIM DIE IN PAIN FOR ALL WE HAVE GONE THROUGH, LET HIM DIE AND BECOME ONE OF THEM, LET HIM DIE INFRONT OF HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!

I have never felt mercy to a corpus, you guys are mad. You have killed millions of these guys and their masters and they have killed you many times. But when you see him you feel merciful?? LET HIM DIE IN PAIN FOR ALL WE HAVE GONE THROUGH, LET HIM DIE AND BECOME ONE OF THEM, LET HIM DIE INFRONT OF HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!

I think the true test of a warriors soul is being presented with such a situation, and in the face of everything your enemy has done, being able to show compassion.

In the words of Abe lincoln-"I have always found that mercy bears richer fruits than strict justice."

I think the true test of a warriors soul is being presented with such a situation, and in the face of everything your enemy has done, being able to show compassion.

In the words of Abe lincoln-"I have always found that mercy bears richer fruits than strict justice."

+1 from me for you honorable man

I also share the opinion that even knowing what the enemy did , you should judge each living being by itself. The crewman might have been asking for his death , so he wouldnt get infested? who knows...